PDA

View Full Version : Mage easy, a good save game level 1

Vespion
01-26-2013, 04:53 AM
I would like to offer up this save game to the community.

The save was done right after training and i did find all the treasures and stuff in the training areas.

The reason i want to share it is because its highly enjoyable :) The only bad thing about it that i have found so far is that you cant buy Robbers untill Verona which means no early Green Dragon.. this is countered by early Demonologists tho. I really dont wanna spoil everything for you but this game has everything i wanted.

You can get access to other isles rather quickly as you will have a powerful army in no time.

I did attach the KBscanner save so you can check if it has what YOU want.. but i will mention a few things.

Almost right off the bat you can have Demon Portal spell, about 80 Demonologists, Necromancers, Royal griffins, Polar bears and more.

Once you get a little further like Verona, you get resurrection, Call Phoenix, and i believe phantom ? or maybe that was Elon. On Elon you also get Dragon of Chaos, Turn Back Time and ofc Green Dragons and more Necromancers.

Right now i am level 21.. my army combo is: 73 Inquisitors, 36 Archmages, 35 Demonologists, 3 Green Dragons, 49 Polar Bears.

A basic battle round 1:
Pet: Dragon Dive if enough rage
Spell: Phantom on Demonologists
Spell: Dragon of Chaos
Summon random demon with Demonologist 1
Summon random demon with Demonologist 2
Shield a demon with Archmages

Round 2:
Spell: Phantom on Green Dragons
Move dragons forward and use the 2x Mana leeches
Spell: Call Phoenix if enough mana or Spell: Demon Portal.

You also have 1x Inquisitor heal/ress, 2x Demonologist heal/ress, maybe 1x Phoenix heal, Spell: Resurrection, Spell: Turn Back Time :)

At this point you have 10 or 11 units on the field! and powerful ones at that. The Demonologist demons are really tough and all powerful in their own way. I always hope to get the demon that can switch 2 targets with eachother from Demon Portal.. i then use it on my Polar Bear to get it up front. Polar Bears often crit and can do really high damage while also able to take damage.

I cant think of anything else to say about it.. like i mentioned earlier, i dont wanna spoil too much. Just know that this save game brings alot of fun :)

Contents of the zip file:
1x Save game
1x KBscanner save game info

Fatt_Shade
01-26-2013, 12:26 PM
You said `mage easy` is this easy difficulty, or easy mage game meaning it`s interesting and easy ? And some mod using, or plain vanilla Cw campaign ?

Nice lineup, and great luck with available units. As for suggestion : drop all but 1 archmage, and save 1 green dragon. You dont deal much dmg with those units, but having only 1 is same as having 100 for magic shield , telekinesis/dragon pull on traps. And having only 1 of those units mean you get more pet dragon exp because you dont lead full lds army.

If you want to try another mega mage play, check this tread, posts #36 and #60 http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=19361&highlight

Good luck, have fun in this playthrough :-)

Vespion
01-26-2013, 05:11 PM
You said `mage easy` is this easy difficulty, or easy mage game meaning it`s interesting and easy ? And some mod using, or plain vanilla Cw campaign ?

Nice lineup, and great luck with available units. As for suggestion : drop all but 1 archmage, and save 1 green dragon. You dont deal much dmg with those units, but having only 1 is same as having 100 for magic shield , telekinesis/dragon pull on traps. And having only 1 of those units mean you get more pet dragon exp because you dont lead full lds army.

If you want to try another mega mage play, check this tread, posts #36 and #60 http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=19361&highlight

Good luck, have fun in this playthrough :-)

Mage on easy difficulty and no mods used :)

I am still new to this game but what you are suggesting is level 3 traps, 1 archmage, 1 green dragon, 73 inquisitors, 35 demonologists, 49 polar bears ?

Thank you for the link, that looks like its gonna be my second playtrough game :)

Fatt_Shade
01-27-2013, 12:03 AM
Ok have fun on already started play, and enjoy this great game. As link i said it`s impossible diff, that`s why i asked for your game.
As for my advice, no need for trap 3rd lvl, it`s good for building trap medal, and getting lots of rage skill exp. You can also drop inquisitor number for same reason. I quess you use them for holy rage, and resurrecting ally troops. So tactic is have enough inquisitors to cast 1st lvl phantom on them and make at least 1 new phantomed unit. Then with that illusion revive who you need to (and heal it to full hp for meagre 3/2/1 mana), and use all charges of holy rage. Then with rage gotten that way use mana accelerator pet dragon skill and get more mana for phantom skill, and repeat. This is great way to boost your pet dragon skills, but dont use it all time, it gets boring easy and it`s not easy to do all time (pick some battle that have some range enemy stack that will be easy to control, but dont drop it`s number to low because pet dragon exp depends on ally/enemy leadership ratio).
Also try taking only 1 marauder unit, instead polar bears and use their looter skill (dig corpses for gold), i got around 3-5K gold with it, in the Legend (first game in Kings Bounty series). But there was interesting `Gift` spell that reset unit abilities for just 7 mana (i use to dig up all corpses in battle, and find more gold then i can possible spend :-) ).
... those just some things of off my head. Have fun :-D

Vespion
01-27-2013, 12:40 AM
Ah ok.. i didnt notice the impossible difficulty mentioned but i also didnt read the whole thread :) Like i said earlier, i am still rather new to this game so impossible difficulty is probably not a good idea right now hehe.

I think ill try what you are suggesting as i see alot of people saying they are stuck at higher levels experience wise. Might be a good idea to start getting extra now.

I always use my pet dragon treasure ability near the end of battles and i have about 2 million gold now so that is not an issue.

Thank you for the tips :)