PDA

View Full Version : Changing Ammo Belt in SP

choctaw111
01-16-2013, 11:58 AM
Or changing it in MP for that matter. I can't seem to get it to work either way.
I read a post about some kind of work-around that consisted of 11 steps. I printed it out and followed each step to the letter and even though my loadout shows the ammo belts that I made, it still goes back to default.
Has anyone been able to get this great feature to work and if so, how?

Moggy
01-16-2013, 01:54 PM
Hope this helps you, it's for the 109 but the same procedure can be used for any aircraft ingame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riJXEF7kerE

In single player, you really need to use the Full Mission Builder located in the Extras menu in the games main menu. I find it easier to create a dogfight server, password it, load up a default dogfight game and edit the loadouts that way.

choctaw111
01-16-2013, 04:53 PM
I've been doing a lot of searching in the meantime. Thank you very much for the link.

fruitbat
01-16-2013, 04:58 PM
You cannot use custom belts in the QMB, only in single player missions or online, so even if you set them up properly they will not take with missions in the QMB.

Sokol1
01-16-2013, 05:11 PM
You cannot use custom belts in the QMB, only in single player missions or online, so even if you set them up properly they will not take with missions in the QMB.

I put bombs in Blenheim in the infamous Quick Mission "Cross Country". :)

Sokol1

JackaL88
01-29-2013, 07:05 PM
I put bombs in Blenheim in the infamous Quick Mission "Cross Country". :)

Sokol1

Please,can u tell me how ?

/jaks to tam dostal,uz to hodinu googlim a na nic sem neprisel.To si ze me delaj kozy pani vyvojari..

EDIT: it works already...