PDA

View Full Version : New Mod Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Babies! ??????

bacchus1974
01-15-2013, 03:00 PM
hello

where we can see the pourcent of critical hit on the troops ?????

thanks for answers

MattCaspermeyer
01-16-2013, 01:36 AM
Unfortunately, King's Bounty the Legend did not have the unit cards setup that way.

I guess it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to implement that as per the expansions AP / CW / WotN.

Is it something you'd like to see in my mod (I think you'd have to remove the current unit health or something like that to make room)?

/C\/C\

bacchus1974
01-16-2013, 05:20 AM
how i do to install a mod to remplace current unit health by hit critical or how i can see if i can realized a critical hit

but i want to keeep your mod only..

MattCaspermeyer
01-16-2013, 03:17 PM
I'm working on an update to my mod and should have something ready with the "krit" Unit Cards (amongst other fixes) no later than this weekend...

/C\/C\

Fatt_Shade
01-16-2013, 11:09 PM
Here`s voice from past :-)
How`ve you been ppl ?
Mat 2 questions :
1) have you seen this tread http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?p=494243#post494243
Interesting ideas by Gregpapa , he`s onto something big with his mod i thought you could help him with your moding knowledge.
2) I`m back to your mod to finish long ago started paladin play, and checked out save file in scanner and found wifekids report , which i didnt know is available before. But it gives kids form original wife, not from your mod. Any way to see kids upfront in HoMM3 mod ?

bacchus1974
01-17-2013, 06:12 AM
thanks to your answer i wait your new patch

i have begin a new game in impossible mod i find your mod geat

MattCaspermeyer
01-17-2013, 06:44 AM
Here`s voice from past :-)
How`ve you been ppl ?
Mat 2 questions :
1) have you seen this tread http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?p=494243#post494243
Interesting ideas by Gregpapa , he`s onto something big with his mod i thought you could help him with your moding knowledge.

No I didn't - thanks for pointing that out to me...

2) I`m back to your mod to finish long ago started paladin play, and checked out save file in scanner and found wifekids report , which i didnt know is available before. But it gives kids form original wife, not from your mod. Any way to see kids upfront in HoMM3 mod ?

I don't have any idea about how the savegame scanner works - interesting that it lists the original children. Hmmm... maybe it needs to have the mod files to see it?

Hey, by the way, if you don't mind waiting for my next update, I've made a change so that the Green Dragon Shop in Ellinia sells Green Dragon Eggs! Unfortunately, you have to restart for this to take effect.

Due to my Windows 8 experience, I've found a lot of bugs in my mod, and there's a big one with Frenzy right now where it adds too much attack to your unit (it was combining the +1, +1 into +11! - even higher for the later levels).

This is all fixed in my latest iteration, but I haven't had a chance to finalize it, but should be able to this weekend...

/C\/C\

MattCaspermeyer
01-20-2013, 03:52 AM
hello

where we can see the pourcent of critical hit on the troops ?????

thanks for answers

Unfortunately, there is a limitation to the TL engine that does not allow you to show Critical Hit outside of the combat arena.

I'm pretty sure I can implement it in the combat arena (in the process right now), but I'm not sure if I'm going to want to include it in my mod or not due to the inconsistency.

I've increased the size of the Unit Card picture just a little bit to include another line of information as well as make it a tad bit wider since level 5 unit info seemed a little tight before.

I'm probably going to set it up such that the Critical Hit label is only shown in combat or I'll have it say "Critical Hit (only during combat)" - something like that, although that seems a bit lame.

This also doesn't bode well for the modification of the Critical Hit for my AP / CW mod since I simply have no functions to access Critical Hit outside of combat. This is to include the Critical Hit bonus from your hero's Attack as of right now the only place I can modify it is in combat, which is a bummer.

I've attached a picture of what it looks like now and you can see the hz?krit? since the engine doesn't know how to output the critical hit values.

/C\/C\

bacchus1974
01-20-2013, 07:55 AM
ok i test your mod and i find this mod very very good

i wait with update thanks

MattCaspermeyer
01-23-2013, 07:34 AM
Well, as it turns out, you can't show a unit's Critical Hit directly on its Unit Card.

I think this must have been what Jukeey alluded to when he wanted to show certain things on the Unit Card.

However, you can show it for the hints on the Unit Card and so I added it to the attack description.

A screenie is provided below...

/C\/C\

bacchus1974
01-24-2013, 10:22 AM
nice nice