PDA

View Full Version : Problem

chevalier teutonic
08-14-2008, 04:57 AM
Ok I owned the game for some time now but I got some questions. First of: why the hell in the tutorial mission (with the teutonic order and north rus) the arbalesters can't kill a thing but the russian archers kill almost 10 guys a volley?
Second: How come I can't win? I mean, I'm using all the 'normal' tactics: weaken ennemy with archers, attack in front with infantry, attack the flanks with cavalry. Can you explain me why, when I attack a spearmen regiment with another spearmen regiment I can't kill more than 3 of them before my men retreat? Thank you to anyone who is kind enough to answer those questions. Sorry for my english and being a noob.

PS. I won the first English battle because I defended instead of attacking invicible spearmen formations.
PSS. I love the game, I just wish I could understand how it works and then enjoy it fully.

MARIAN
08-14-2008, 07:09 AM
the arbalesters can't kill a thing but the russian archers kill almost 10 guys a volley?
It is necessary to look your game. North Rus archers stand on sublimity, that gives them bonus to firing.

Can you explain me why, when I attack a spearmen regiment with another spearmen regiment I can't kill more than 3 of them before my men retreat?
Because Rus spearmen prepotent than your spearmen.

Look at the info-panel, above mini-map, it show you all parameters of unit.

chevalier teutonic
08-14-2008, 04:33 PM
but it happens even in other missions, anyway... thank you for your answer looks like I'll have to find by myself.