PDA

View Full Version : lost customer/the lost viking

Viking_warlord
08-06-2008, 01:46 PM
As I am an honest man I will say what happened...
I bought this game on the internet(new & sealed of course), had a 1st problem that was solved(thanks to 1c team) and then i had this falkirk bug...
A patch was announced,but I've waited and waited...until I got bored!

I downloaded a mod 4 rome total war(europa barbarorum where i can play the germanic swêbözez,I took 2 days to install it properly!!!!!!!!!!) and then bought Company of Heroes gold edition,I'm actually installing it...after having uninstalled it!

Am I cursed?Each game I buy has some kind of problem or bug!

I'm asking to game devellopers....when the hell are we gonna get CLEAN games?:confused::confused::confused:

Please understand and comment!

MARIAN
08-06-2008, 04:29 PM
Only don't think that it is the world plot of developers in relation to players. Simply doing the game generally without bugs is impossible :)

Viking_warlord
08-06-2008, 07:42 PM
lol;)
"world plot of developers"...I'm starting to think that there is 1!

I've spent.....8:34:48 non stop trying to install company of heroes gold edition,and i'm not done yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So there maybe some plot(just joking,you guys r doing a great job over here)...

I'm just tired of taking days to unpack random files;(

Hard game to install....

MARIAN
08-06-2008, 07:51 PM
I understand all players, because I am a player. however giving a glance even with half an eye on that as games are done, I understand how not simply to do the game without bugs, especially if a campaign counts the dozen of people only ;)

Viking_warlord
08-07-2008, 05:47 PM
WOW!I spent 9hours & 32min to install this game and only played ...42min!

That's a perfect example of human stupidity!You must be connected online to play in single player mode in Company of Heroes!WTF?It means that if u haven't got internet,u can just hang yaself!

MARIAN
08-07-2008, 06:57 PM
If at you there is no connecting to the internet you must insert a disk in a computer and then you will be able to play the game. I mean CoH.

Viking_warlord
08-08-2008, 11:59 AM
If at you there is no connecting to the internet you must insert a disk in a computer and then you will be able to play the game. I mean CoH.

Nah, u must b connected to play,even in single player!!!!

MARIAN
08-08-2008, 12:17 PM
Nah, u must b connected to play,even in single player!!!!

Hmm I play single without Internet, just put DVD in DVD-ROM.