PDA

View Full Version : Question for the developers of Birds of prey

guiltyspark
07-25-2008, 06:22 PM
The videos you are releasing are amazing!

Are there any chances that we could get screenshots or even gameplay of the planes cockpits in the next trailer you release??

And maybe some info on the games controls during simulation flight with a regular 360 controller? ( i believe that you guys confirmed that the ace combat flight stick will work with the game )

Anton Yudintsev
07-27-2008, 02:02 PM
Are there any chances that we could get screenshots or even gameplay of the planes cockpits in the next trailer you release??

I guess, when official site will be launched.
However, the game is going to be demonstrated on Leipzig GC event.

And maybe some info on the games controls during simulation flight with a regular 360 controller?

Same thing.

guiltyspark
07-28-2008, 03:57 AM
Oh wow really?!

that close?

awesome , i really cant wait to see it being played :grin:

going to tell all of my freinds

Anton Yudintsev
07-28-2008, 12:43 PM
Oh wow really?!

that close?

awesome , i really cant wait to see it being played :grin:

going to tell all of my freinds

It won't be press-demo or alpha or something.
Just working build from previous press event in London.
But cockpits are there :)

guiltyspark
07-29-2008, 04:34 PM
It won't be press-demo or alpha or something.
Just working build from previous press event in London.
But cockpits are there :)

still its going to be great if fans get to see it!

guiltyspark
08-02-2008, 07:18 PM
I do have one more question though , do you have any details on the joystick you are including in the game?

virre89
08-02-2008, 08:42 PM
I hope the devs really make it as close to a sim you can get on a console.

I never liked consoles , i do own a 360 and i intend to get this game just to support you guys , but still i don't think flight games belong on consoles since they end up not being sims.

Let's just hope its not gonna be like Ace Combat 6 were you pull your analog stick and the plane will turn instantly super fast and everything becomes a matter of PING PONG at light speed...(meaning Arcade)

guiltyspark
08-03-2008, 03:31 PM
agreed , i doubt they will be able to do the complicated stuff like prop management though

but if the planes handle great thats all i need

Thunderbolt56
08-04-2008, 12:44 PM
agreed , i doubt they will be able to do the complicated stuff like prop management though

but if the planes handle great thats all i need

"handle great"...with a gamepad?

View control and detailed control surface input has always been an issue with any type of console flying game for me. In the same way the view control in "shooters" on consoles pales in comparison to using a mouse/keyboard on a pc there are limitations people just have to deal with.

Zoom2136
10-10-2008, 01:57 PM
"handle great"...with a gamepad?

View control and detailed control surface input has always been an issue with any type of console flying game for me. In the same way the view control in "shooters" on consoles pales in comparison to using a mouse/keyboard on a pc there are limitations people just have to deal with.

Their's an Xbox controller that look a lot like an X-52 Hotas... this should help. But as others have mentioned... no TrackIR or rudder pedals will kill this thing for me...

But I will poney up the $$$ just to support the genre...