PDA

View Full Version : exploring demonis

secondbest
11-05-2012, 06:26 PM
Well I've just finished the Tear of a dragon quest. But no matter where I went I just couldn't explore whole of Demonis. Nearly half of the map is still clouded. Also you can travel to Hades and explore most of Hades but I think there is a patch at the top of the map right in the middle. You can't travel there also. But maybe it is just empty space and there is nothing under there only the cloud is there because you haven't been there.

Also in the Hades map there seems to be a portal that is labeled New Kordar but when you go there there is no New Kordar destination.

Does anyone know if these are bugs? Or is it that it is me that couldn't explore the map? Or that we can go back later in the game and the maps open up then?

billythegreat
11-05-2012, 06:28 PM
Well, from New Kordar you will open that portal later, but for the northern Demonis map I don't have an answer.I saw a post from somebody who finished the game without opening the Nord half of Demonis map.

secondbest
11-05-2012, 06:36 PM
Well, from New Kordar you will open that portal later, but for the northern Demonis map I don't have an answer.I saw a post from somebody who finished the game without opening the Nord half of Demonis map.

Well thanks for the info man... But i think if north half of Demonis is enexplorable that'd be a shame. And frankly bad job for the developers. If you can't make a whloe map just make it smaller. This way it feels like the game is unfinished.

Well thinking about the bugs maybe it is enfinished.

I was telling myself not to play the game before at least 3 months pass after release date. That way many bugs will be patched and so on. And I can understand some bugs on release. It is a huge game. But WotN has too many issues I think.

Well pre-ordered and began playing the game the minute it was released. So long for New Year resolutions.