PDA

View Full Version : Two More Annoying Bugs Found in Beta Game

fastjaw24
11-05-2012, 12:09 AM
First one is not really a huge problem even though I thought it might have been at the time if it had persisted. On the island of Merlassar there is a pirate elf you have to talk to in an underground cavern. Upon killing any mob in the underground cavern the music that plays when you win a battle when it goes to the battle log screen persisted to play over and over every time after coming out of a battle non stop. Which got really annoying cause its not attached to the normal music so only muting the game fixed that. Reloading a save had no fix on it it would just continue to do it when reloading a save. If you restarted the game it would stop until you did another battle only to continue again. So once I killed all the mobs down there and left and restarted my game it did not persist after that which is a very good thing cause it got very annoying but it never persisted during combat though.

Second thing more of a game breaker here and wondering if its going to occur more in the future. I have an artifact called a Bronze Ring which upgrades to a Silver Ring and so on too a Golden Ring. Upon trying to upgrade from a Silver Ring to a Golden Ring I get a keepers fight that has a bunch of mobs but has 2 Ice Dragons. No matter what I kill in any order or if I change all my graphic settings around the killing blow on the Ice Dragons always crashes me every time. This is not the first Ice Dragon I have killed so I know its not the mob entirely but a combination of the keeper map and the mob when it dies. I have tried a few different guys on killing it but the outcome is always the same the guy who would get the killing blow causes the game to crash to desktop every time. So basically it is not upgradeable for me until it gets fixed. I also realize I think items also get randomized on the keepers too when you start a new game cause i can have two of the same items and both with have different mobs on the keeper map on the same upgrade.

Thanks might add these too the bugs thread and if anyone else has encountered the same problem leave a message so I know I am not the only one having this problem on this current issue.

Zechnophobe
11-05-2012, 01:20 AM
First one is not really a huge problem even though I thought it might have been at the time if it had persisted. On the island of Merlassar there is a pirate elf you have to talk to in an underground cavern. Upon killing any mob in the underground cavern the music that plays when you win a battle when it goes to the battle log screen persisted to play over and over every time after coming out of a battle non stop. Which got really annoying cause its not attached to the normal music so only muting the game fixed that. Reloading a save had no fix on it it would just continue to do it when reloading a save. If you restarted the game it would stop until you did another battle only to continue again. So once I killed all the mobs down there and left and restarted my game it did not persist after that which is a very good thing cause it got very annoying but it never persisted during combat though.

Second thing more of a game breaker here and wondering if its going to occur more in the future. I have an artifact called a Bronze Ring which upgrades to a Silver Ring and so on too a Golden Ring. Upon trying to upgrade from a Silver Ring to a Golden Ring I get a keepers fight that has a bunch of mobs but has 2 Ice Dragons. No matter what I kill in any order or if I change all my graphic settings around the killing blow on the Ice Dragons always crashes me every time. This is not the first Ice Dragon I have killed so I know its not the mob entirely but a combination of the keeper map and the mob when it dies. I have tried a few different guys on killing it but the outcome is always the same the guy who would get the killing blow causes the game to crash to desktop every time. So basically it is not upgradeable for me until it gets fixed. I also realize I think items also get randomized on the keepers too when you start a new game cause i can have two of the same items and both with have different mobs on the keeper map on the same upgrade.

Thanks might add these too the bugs thread and if anyone else has encountered the same problem leave a message so I know I am not the only one having this problem on this current issue.

The Ice Dragon death bug is known, though I haven't read about he music bug.