PDA

View Full Version : Alter Morale Mod

gunnyhighway
11-04-2012, 11:24 PM
Is there anyone who has a mod for altering the morale so that you can bring a variation of an army to battle? Kinda silly you are forced to stick to certain armys to avoid the morale damage penalty.

Would totally like to have my army of misguided troublemakers.

Fatt_Shade
11-05-2012, 12:46 AM
There is : lvlup persuasion and initiation skills in mind skill tree. It lower interracial moral penalty to 0.

gunnyhighway
11-05-2012, 12:57 AM
yea but dont help if not going down mind tree

gempepaine
11-05-2012, 11:24 AM
If you don't want to invest in Mind tree ,you can also do this :

Persuasion skill with no skill requirement and no rune cost

The file attached works with saved games as well.

Rah
11-05-2012, 12:08 PM
If you don't want to invest in Mind tree ,you can also do this :

Persuasion skill with no skill requirement and no rune cost

The file attached works with saved games as well.

lol
that's cheating

Maybe I publish my mod that removes the dead units from the final counter and no matter how many you lose you win the final scores for no-dead units :) :) :)

I was using it in the last games so I can have more fun without thinking of the losses and in the same time to score maximum :)

gunnyhighway
11-06-2012, 02:19 AM
lol
that's cheating

Maybe I publish my mod that removes the dead units from the final counter and no matter how many you lose you win the final scores for no-dead units :) :) :)

I was using it in the last games so I can have more fun without thinking of the losses and in the same time to score maximum :)

Not really cheating its working around a absolutely retarded system they have made. They make it so your forced into using certain armys instead of letting you have fun and enjoy the game.

And your approval isn't exactly important but thanks.

Zechnophobe
11-06-2012, 02:27 AM
Not really cheating its working around a absolutely retarded system they have made. They make it so your forced into using certain armys instead of letting you have fun and enjoy the game.

And your approval isn't exactly important but thanks.

Well, it IS cheating in the sense that you are changing the game to subvert rules. And they didn't force you to do anything like that. They just give you a penalty for using certain troop combinations. Some troops you don't really care if their morale is lower than normal (dryads are a good example). Some you do (Black Dragons).

Knowing what penalties are worth it is part of the strategy of the game.

That said, it's single player, so if you want all your troops to wear tutu's, go right ahead.

gunnyhighway
11-06-2012, 02:29 AM
Well, it IS cheating in the sense that you are changing the game to subvert rules. And they didn't force you to do anything like that. They just give you a penalty for using certain troop combinations. Some troops you don't really care if their morale is lower than normal (dryads are a good example). Some you do (Black Dragons).

Knowing what penalties are worth it is part of the strategy of the game.

That said, it's single player, so if you want all your troops to wear tutu's, go right ahead.

Well I see it as fixing a broken game mechanic. I understand your way of seeing it. This is why I love my single player games and gave up on silly MMO's. Single player you see something that needs fixing you simply fix it. No waiting on game developers to fix common sense stuff.

Bhruic
11-06-2012, 02:32 AM
More relevantly, if you don't want to go the route of using Mind runes, you can modify the morale.txt file in sessions\addon\ses.kfs (you can use 7zip to extract the file).

Rah
11-06-2012, 10:46 AM
Tactics and strategy are always build around certain rules. If you are not following them, than this is called cheating. For it, you dont need an approval, you only get the stamp "cheater" :)