PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to turn assisted map markers on Hard/Impossible?

Lantisu10
11-04-2012, 10:37 PM
I noticed that you only get the yellow markers on the minimap (the icons that tell you where items are) on normal mode.

Is there a way to enable this feature in Hard or Impossible mode? My eyes are terrible and I keep missing things.

Lantisu10
11-04-2012, 10:57 PM
Thank you, I found it at:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=35322

If you're running the steam version, make sure to put it in this directory:

[Your Steam Drive]:\Steam\steamapps\common\King's Bounty - Warriors of the North\sessions\addon

namad
11-06-2012, 10:11 PM
making it hard to see things in a strategy game isn't really difficulty so much as just stupid... glad i found this thread!

I mean even with the markers on i have trouble seeing things because of the weird 3d nature of the game where you have to rotate the camera and zoom in to see a tree stump under a bush

Zechnophobe
11-07-2012, 12:28 AM
making it hard to see things in a strategy game isn't really difficulty so much as just stupid... glad i found this thread!

I mean even with the markers on i have trouble seeing things because of the weird 3d nature of the game where you have to rotate the camera and zoom in to see a tree stump under a bush

I keep forgetting these exist, since I have basically never played on Normal. But it always irked me it was something they took away. I dislike UI occlusion as a means to generate challenge.