PDA

View Full Version : Stupid AI making game painful to play

Insta
11-04-2012, 04:01 PM
I am starting to struggle to continue playing this with how awful the AI is. I play a warrior and open with the Lord of the North, which bring down all those shards. After that, a good portion of the time...the computer spends their next couple of turns doing almost nothing but attacking shards. Sometimes they even run toward one of my troops, then go backwards in order to attack a shard....wtf?!?!

Another thing that just happened is the computer's evil beholders mind controlled my royal griffin phantom stack and used them to attack their own units. I feel like I'm playing against someone's dog and it is starting to become stupid. You've got to be kidding me...

This game should not have been released in its current form.

Insta
11-04-2012, 04:17 PM
...and now I am in the middle of a battle. Round 7 starts and the game just stops working. The computer isn't taking a turn and I can't take a turn either, it just got stuck.

tiberiu
11-04-2012, 05:09 PM
You've got to be kidding me...

I hear you brother. Unfortunately this stuff is real. This franchise is an awesome thing, but it's implementation leaves much to be desired.

Balance is off, difficulty is low, bugs are many. The good news is that bugs will be fixed, sooner or later. The bad news is that they do not consider a bug the sort of unit behaviour that you described.

hellsing
11-04-2012, 05:24 PM
Balance is off, difficulty is low
Until you meet the level 20 Ghoul hero that has 140k leadership worth of troops on his side.
Or ksaltotun with 200k+.... I enjoy a challenge like any other but come on!I decided to pass trough that ghoul to check the next bosses of the quests chain...utter weaklings!

This game feels so rushed...