PDA

View Full Version : [Mod] More Random Shop for Wotn

saroumana
11-04-2012, 11:50 AM
Hello, this is the new version of more random shop for Wotn.

This mod increase the randomness of most shop, but IT'S NOT LORE FRIENDLY !
You'll get can get unit from any race on many shop, but it's applicable to race, not to level unit. You'll not found level 5 on the first island per exemple.

YOU MUST START A NEW GAME

=======================
INSTALLATION
=======================

Dezip and overwrite file in this directory :

\steam\steamApps\common\king's bounty - warriors of the north\sessions\addon\locations

=======================
UNINSTALLATION
=======================

Dezip and overwrite file in uninstall.zip in the same directory :

\steam\steamApps\common\king's bounty - warriors of the north\sessions\addon\locations

Lizards are back !

szczurNocny
11-06-2012, 04:24 PM
Mod working well but there is a small bug on Eric quest on 1 st island - he need 10 bears etc... Vikings spawn correctly but in my 3-rd game after restart i don't see bears anywhere ( 1 time wolves ) and main quest are blocked :o

saroumana
11-06-2012, 05:30 PM
You are right, sorry, i have forget this fedex quest on the first island.
I have uploaded the new version which correct this problem.

Thank you for your feedback.

skycrow
11-09-2012, 12:06 AM
At first thank you for upgrading the mod

That new version mod (Last edited by saroumana; 11-06-2012 at 06:31 PM.)

sometimes still can't generate all creatures the quest szczurNocny mentioned (Ancient

Bear Or Wolf) .

I tested on build 6246 (patch 1) condition without any other mod installed and used KBScanner (save scanner) to

examine ,and i heard other player still has same circumstance when using same mod (11-06 ver.).

Maybe can you let both creatures generated on the 1st Island inside Tormund's Castle

constantly ?And i am worried about these similar problems still occur in other quests

ingame .

saroumana
11-09-2012, 08:25 AM
Ok you're right, i don't give enough attention to this stupid quest ( i haven't meet another one like that in wotn, but i haven't finish it).

I'll make these animals guaranteed on the first island.

Alexgvf
11-09-2012, 08:31 AM
Great Mod!

Made me like the game again :)

Colbert30
11-09-2012, 02:04 PM
Awesome. This is what I was looking for!

saroumana
11-09-2012, 09:35 PM
last version uploaded. Now ancient bear and wolf are guaranteed on the first island.:)

Alexgvf
11-10-2012, 05:39 AM
tks for the update! i had to restart my new mage campain like 7 times to get wolf and bear xD

my 1st game i forgot that was ANCIENT bear and not just bear and lost 2h of my life :grin:

saroumana
11-14-2012, 10:04 AM
I hope that the additions of the mod have balanced the time loss. :)