PDA

View Full Version : Ancient knowledge

sethmage
11-02-2012, 08:01 PM
When you cast this spell you get extra XP for the next 5 consecutive fights. Does it anywhere shows how many encounters you have left with that bonus? or you just keep track the old fashion way :)

Fatt_Shade
11-02-2012, 08:12 PM
As every wanderer spell you have little indicator upper right corner of screen with info how long every spell last.

sethmage
11-02-2012, 08:17 PM
Thanks man, I played to the death AP and never noticed these things, and I’m pretty sure I didn’t see this in manual.

Aleksandar777
11-18-2012, 07:44 PM
Where i can find these spells?
i visited almost all isladns and i didnt find it, to be honest i didnt find any of other wanderer spells just few that i got from some battles or quests

BenSt88
11-18-2012, 07:51 PM
Where i can find these spells?
i visited almost all isladns and i didnt find it, to be honest i didnt find any of other wanderer spells just few that i got from some battles or quests

Your best bet is to find a Map scroll to a location you already know, in which instance the game then gives you a Wanderer scroll instead. You should have the talking Raven (1st or 2nd island) as your Regalia, who can copy 1 of the Wanderer scrolls you know every 20 battles. He starts you off w/ a modest one himself...

Aleksandar777
11-18-2012, 08:35 PM
Your best bet is to find a Map scroll to a location you already know, in which instance the game then gives you a Wanderer scroll instead. You should have the talking Raven (1st or 2nd island) as your Regalia, who can copy 1 of the Wanderer scrolls you know every 20 battles. He starts you off w/ a modest one himself...

about Raven, how to learn him other spells? He just know Gift of stones and i have 3 diferent wanderer scrolls

ckdamascus
11-18-2012, 09:27 PM
about Raven, how to learn him other spells? He just know Gift of stones and i have 3 diferent wanderer scrolls

Talk to him. He will learn it, but you will lose the scroll, but he gains the ability to write the scroll forever.

Aleksandar777
11-19-2012, 09:12 AM
Talk to him. He will learn it, but you will lose the scroll, but he gains the ability to write the scroll forever.

i talked about everythig with him and nothing, maybe i need to tell him to write me that scroll and after he will learn other?

Nirual
11-19-2012, 10:17 AM
i talked about everythig with him and nothing, maybe i need to tell him to write me that scroll and after he will learn other?

the talk option to give him a scroll is kinda weirdly worded. Something like "If I dont have a scroll, could you write one for me". then you get the option to select any scroll he doesnt know yet.