PDA

View Full Version : What means "take over management of runes of my troops"?

Totoro
11-02-2012, 03:39 PM
You can talk to valkyrie and it has this option but I have no idea what it does.

tiberiu
11-03-2012, 07:40 AM
150 views and 0 replies to this good question.

Really nobody has a clue? This should be set to bugs then, or something?

Hagbard
11-03-2012, 08:55 AM
Seems like it is not working yet and it is already mentioned in the sticky bug thread... (passage 2)

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=35325

Cantello
12-05-2012, 08:25 PM
Still no one has a clue and it's still not fixed?

Handel
12-05-2012, 11:57 PM
The Valkyrie should take the usage of the runes of every unit. As it is bugged it doesn't work. Besides once you stop forgetting about runes, you should start to appreciate them. For example the attack rune gives not only attack, but critical chance too. Artifact or two + the attack rune +hero skills + high critical chance troops easily gives over 70% critical chance.

Fatt_Shade
12-06-2012, 12:27 AM
This whole idea of giving absurd crit% should be removed. With absolute rage, and high crit% it`s like you lead 2 times larger army. It`s ridiculous.
Why give leadership cap, if you can build hero so he hve effective x2 larger army in battles. All of it is to much. Crit hit is interesting when you hope for it to proc, not have 100% for it. It`s not CRITICAL hit then, it become NORMAL. Just my thought, but crit for hit/rage/spell should be 30% max possible with best build available otherwise it`s not roleplay building your hero, but simple getting couple of items :-(

Razorflame
12-08-2012, 08:53 AM
150 views and 0 replies to this good question.

Really nobody has a clue? This should be set to bugs then, or something?

You should actually read forums this has already been posted before that it doesn't work

in bug thread and in a separate thread

and if i am not mistaken
taking over the runes means a valk would use the runes favoring their style
by letting troops use def or off or luck runes with a minor bonus of which valk u choose from

but since it's bugged and it doesn't work you won't get any bonus from them