PDA

View Full Version : Paper for Professor - Ink

Highborne
11-02-2012, 08:08 AM
Where the hell is this item? I have cleared essentially everything and cannot find this.

Zanadar
11-09-2012, 04:09 AM
It's not a quest item, it's an actual artifact and as such a random drop/random purchase.

Mandea
11-09-2012, 06:27 AM
this must be it, I destroyed an ink artefact and then I couldn't finish the quest. I thought it might be an artifact, but didn't know for sure. bad idea anyway, quest items must be quest items.

camelotcrusade
11-09-2012, 06:36 AM
Lol, that old inkpot quest is still in the game? It was like that in all the other king's bounty games and so I always save it. Kind of an Easter Egg I think.

Might be nice to add some text to give a clue though... maybe put "Maybe you should hold on to this..." on it.

Karlos
11-09-2012, 08:48 AM
There should be a guaranteed one, at the artist shop on Freedom Islands.

ae_LON
11-09-2012, 04:31 PM
I have obtained both the pot of ink and the paper from rezo but the quest does not progress even tho both is in my inventory. Same stuff happened at the (Un)Lucky Hunter quest where you have to kill the black unicorn. I killed it and the quest item wasn't added to my inventory, quest broken. There has been an update on steam of 4.7 mb. What should be fixed with 4.7 mb? Some misspellings? Friggin joke. I did not get several achievements although I have clearly met them. Sirius Pale is another broken quest, killed him beforehand. By completing the game it said I have 111 quests completed and I still have areas which are undiscovered in Demonis for example. How is that possible? w/e.

Mandea
11-10-2012, 03:17 AM
I had the exact same problem with Sirius. he attacked me when I entered the castle and I got the quest only afterwards, so....uncompleted quest. The same with the unicorn.