PDA

View Full Version : Valhalla Armor Set

oas
11-02-2012, 05:28 AM
I'm planning on buying the game this weekend but I read in the official site that there are 2 versions.

"The game will come in two editions, the standard edition and the special Valhalla Edition, which includes:
Valhalla Armor Set. These unique in-game items are an armor set the hero can collect in the course of their journeys. Combined together these artifacts give additional a strong boost to the character’s attributes.
Digital artwork and wallpapers. Digital bonuses: Ultra-high resolution artwork depicting an epic battle of Olaf and the Valkyries against undead hordes, and wallpapers available in all popular desktop resolutions."

Which version should I buy??
The armor appears right when I start the game or it takes a while before I can use it??

Is the armor worth the extra price??

Thanks

I_M_NEWB
11-02-2012, 06:06 AM
No.

Khornn
11-02-2012, 06:21 AM
Buy the standard.

skycrow
11-02-2012, 07:54 AM
For your information ,

Whether the extra price is worth that armor set ,you can think over paying it

to express what you are willing to support the game more helpfully .

BTW,there are still other extra things excluding that armor set in Valhalla Edition .

oas
11-02-2012, 01:07 PM
Excluding? Even I bought that Edition I don't get the armor??

How does the armor appear at the game (beginning)?

koltolv
11-02-2012, 01:34 PM
Excluding? Even I bought that Edition I don't get the armor??

How does the armor appear at the game (beginning)?

Other extras include artwork and a wallpaper.

For the armor you should get a message about a blessing from the gods (cannot remember exact words) at the start of the game and then it appears in your inventory. More parts of the set is obtained throughout the game in the same way.

oas
11-02-2012, 02:11 PM
thanks. I think I'll buy the normal version.

Razorflame
11-02-2012, 04:03 PM
the extra price is just for a armor set(which u normally wouldn't get in game IIC):)