PDA

View Full Version : stuck with the main quest "dark portal"

phan_tu91
11-01-2012, 08:13 AM
like the titles say,i has stuck with that quest when required to go to isterreng island but i find no where to receive that damn map.i already google and finding this about the dark cave.But after i checked arround entire map which i could only find the "dark cave" near saw milk in fastland and nowhere to revive the isterreng map.
So i concerned about "is it a bug" or please someone help me.

Nike-it
11-01-2012, 09:20 AM
like the titles say,i has stuck with that quest when required to go to isterreng island but i find no where to receive that damn map.i already google and finding this about the dark cave.But after i checked arround entire map which i could only find the "dark cave" near saw milk in fastland and nowhere to revive the isterreng map.
So i concerned about "is it a bug" or please someone help me.

The map is located in the Temple of Sun (the place where you meet first Valkyrie).

phan_tu91
11-01-2012, 12:58 PM
thank you so much for quick reply,i met first valkyrie but there is no entrance or place(where her stand or nearby).could u tell me where is that place or where is is locate.
thank you again.

Bhruic
11-01-2012, 01:02 PM
It should be just on the ground right in the area where you meet her. You don't have to enter anything.

Khornn
11-01-2012, 04:19 PM
The map looks like a scroll sitting on the ground, and it's located on top of the icy mountain at Vestlig Isle, where you met the Valkyrie.

Screenshot of the location:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=106000060

Zechnophobe
11-01-2012, 06:01 PM
I've heard from another thread that someone else got stuck because the scroll never spawned. Is that what happened here?

phan_tu91
11-02-2012, 01:56 PM
I've heard from another thread that someone else got stuck because the scroll never spawned. Is that what happened here?
yeah , i has the same problems( i didn't see any kind of "object" near first valkyre) so there is any solution(which relate to cheating or save editor)???.i really want to continue my journey.
Thank you so much.

phan_tu91
11-03-2012, 02:43 PM
The map looks like a scroll sitting on the ground, and it's located on top of the icy mountain at Vestlig Isle, where you met the Valkyrie.

Screenshot of the location:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=106000060

after checking again,that solution help me.
thank you all whom spending time to help me.