PDA

View Full Version : Stop Guilford quest glitch?

I_M_NEWB
11-01-2012, 05:24 AM
Basically I got a quest to clear the beach so the elven ships can land. I killed all 4 of them and yet it still says 3/4. As you can see on my minimap, the beach is cleared of undead.

Is there another beach with more undead that I'm missing?

Khornn
11-01-2012, 04:11 PM
Try killing all the undeads on that map, I think I got the quest completed even when there were some left on the beach.

I_M_NEWB
11-02-2012, 05:31 AM
Try killing all the undeads on that map, I think I got the quest completed even when there were some left on the beach.

Doesn't do anything.

I_M_NEWB
11-02-2012, 05:05 PM
So apparently I can't play the game until I get this resolved. I've cleared all undead on the island and the quest counter is still at 3/4. Hopefully I can get a reply from support since I sent them my saved game.

Maldibion110
11-04-2012, 11:14 PM
I am having the same problem. I've killed every single freakin monster in arlania that i could find, including the 4 on the beach, and still get only 3/4 credits. I think they can fix some of the questing problems if they make quest monster respawns or something like that. They need to fix this or I think refunds are in order. 30 bucks for a broken game? come on now. :(

I_M_NEWB
11-05-2012, 02:07 AM
Is there a console command to spawn something to complete the quest? This is getting ridiculous. :(

Maldibion110
11-05-2012, 02:58 AM
Is there a console command to spawn something to complete the quest? This is getting ridiculous. :(

idk, i am playing on pc so the only thing I could think of is that they really need to update that quest or give us some other option in completing the quest...or change it to 3/3 instead of 4/4...just some ideas. idk if the cheat codes from previous games would work either but, there may be ones that opens up new areas, new flight paths, etc...

Evilized
11-14-2012, 08:29 AM
im having the same problem
someone know how to fix it?

ckdamascus
11-14-2012, 01:05 PM
Ouch, you are definitely in the right spot. Reload from an old saved game and try something subtly different like fighting them in a different order and ensuring the counter goes up?

Evilized
11-15-2012, 03:39 PM
Ouch, you are definitely in the right spot. Reload from an old saved game and try something subtly different like fighting them in a different order and ensuring the counter goes up?

doesnt work
someone have save after this quest maybe ? ;\