PDA

View Full Version : I see dead people..

SchDerGrosse
10-31-2012, 11:10 PM
Undead, undead EVERYWHERE!!

Iam on the 3rd island and getting fed up with it.
Seriously considering to stop..

(is it me, or the enemy placement changed compared to the earlier games. seems as if they just put a creep at every corner without to much concept)

http://cdn3.hark.com/images/000/004/986/4986/original.0

Bhruic
10-31-2012, 11:17 PM
(is it me, or the enemy placement changed compared to the earlier games. seems as if they just put a creep at every corner without to much concept)

It's one of the downsides to giving you a flying mount so early in the game. It's too easy to just fly over all the enemies. So they need to throw lots of them around to make it harder to land.

I think it was a bad call with the flying mount, but it's a bit late to do anything about it.

camelotcrusade
10-31-2012, 11:19 PM
Weren't there more ambient heroes around too in other games, even on the first island and/or in the water? They were good for testing your troops. I don't feel like there are as many. They're probably undead, anyway. :p

Nevar
11-01-2012, 02:12 AM
Weren't there more ambient heroes around too in other games, even on the first island and/or in the water? They were good for testing your troops. I don't feel like there are as many. They're probably undead, anyway. :p

There were. There are actually no ambient heroes in this game from what I've seen so far. By that, I mean just about all the enemy heroes you see are quest-related.