PDA

View Full Version : Orc Unit in Front of Dead Man's Chest is Unattackable

fastjaw24
10-31-2012, 07:30 PM
Just what the title says I get the dual clashing swords that I can initiate combat but when I click on him my guy just runs up and stands there. Just curious if this is intended cause you have to find a quest to battle him or its a bugged fight. I have cleared almost all of Eastern Island so pretty sure the quest is not there maybe I will find the quest on the Western Island.

Thanks for any help with this in advance.

Khornn
10-31-2012, 08:40 PM
It is attackable, but it's bugged. You need to go very close to it and just spam click movement on top of it. You can't attack it but you can get him to attack you if you get close enough.

Also, make sure your army is not too big so he doesn't try to run away.

camelotcrusade
10-31-2012, 09:22 PM
Adding to the bug thread.

fastjaw24
10-31-2012, 09:33 PM
It is attackable, but it's bugged. You need to go very close to it and just spam click movement on top of it. You can't attack it but you can get him to attack you if you get close enough.

Also, make sure your army is not too big so he doesn't try to run away.

Yea no luck I sat there spam clicking him making my guy move every which way and back and forth across the bridge I cant get him to attack me. He is labeled as a strong unit too me so he is definitely not running away. Its a shaman unit which they tend to be fat units but I do not even get the red exclamation marks over his head when I go near him he just sits there like I do not exist. So I am guessing tough luck I hope that chest is not needed to progress the game.

fastjaw24
10-31-2012, 09:40 PM
Yea no luck I sat there spam clicking him making my guy move every which way and back and forth across the bridge I cant get him to attack me. He is labeled as a strong unit too me so he is definitely not running away. Its a shaman unit which they tend to be fat units but I do not even get the red exclamation marks over his head when I go near him he just sits there like I do not exist. So I am guessing tough luck I hope that chest is not needed to progress the game.

Never mind I got him to attack me by flying up and down right near him and spam clicking him It seemed to break him free from the invisible barrier he was stuck on and made him recognize me and attack me. Had no luck on the ground spam clicked it for like 3 minutes straight but as soon as I flew up and down it seemed to work in about 20 seconds worth of tries. Thanks for the help though