PDA

View Full Version : Quests and Achievement Questions

fastjaw24
10-30-2012, 02:26 PM
1. Beast Hunting:Collect 10 bear skins and 30 wolf pelts.

Would like to know how you complete this. I tried to bring 10 bears and 30 wolves to the guy but that did not work. And I'm guessing its possible i have to kill this many stacks of them unfortunately I cleared a lot of the island before I took this quest so I may have to just keep killing for awhile before I finish it if that is how it is done.

2. Herring Love: Search the cellar for the herring.

Not sure where this is its a low experience quest so it makes me think I may have missed it since I am on the main island now where you go after closing the portal past the spider boss. It says go to Votingheld have no idea where that is and do not see it on any map.

3. Crystal Collector Achievement

Currently I am stuck at 44/60 and I have collected quite a few crystals and would like to get what is rightfully mine which is the 2 more intellect for my mage character. Is there any type of work around to make the achievement auto complete or some save game editor or cheat I can use to give my character 2 more intellect cause I really need all the help I can get on an Impossible run.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Xargon
10-30-2012, 02:57 PM
Regarding 3: You need to have the 60 (or 100 for lvl3) crystals in your inventory at the same time, not have a total of 100 crystals collected. Not sure if that's the problem here, but it sure confused me when I saw the counter stop at some point and later increase again.

fastjaw24
10-30-2012, 03:09 PM
Regarding 3: You need to have the 60 (or 100 for lvl3) crystals in your inventory at the same time, not have a total of 100 crystals collected. Not sure if that's the problem here, but it sure confused me when I saw the counter stop at some point and later increase again.

Alright thanks I guess it needs to be reworded if its total crystals held and not total collected. I am guessing 44 sounds like the max I had at one time so that does sound about right I guess I will keep saving them till I have 100 I have 27 currently so i will know soon.

Sunlandic
10-30-2012, 04:11 PM
1) If you go on the island where you get the quest there's a place with some stones shaped like an arrow. Around there (not where the arrow points in my experience) an event will trigger and a mob will spawn which drops the quest item.

2) The cellar is in one of the ruined villages where you get the quest; a different village from where the axe is and where you get the quest. It has a faint glow, fairly easy to miss; there's another quest in there if you choose your dialogue right.

fastjaw24
10-30-2012, 08:24 PM
1) If you go on the island where you get the quest there's a place with some stones shaped like an arrow. Around there (not where the arrow points in my experience) an event will trigger and a mob will spawn which drops the quest item.

2) The cellar is in one of the ruined villages where you get the quest; a different village from where the axe is and where you get the quest. It has a faint glow, fairly easy to miss; there's another quest in there if you choose your dialogue right.

Thanks alot for the answers Beast Hunting seriously needs a better description I went to the arrow once to dig up a quest item but i did not have the quest yet so I never thought to go back there. And the Herring one was like almost impossible to see the cellar door and the glow around it. Again thanks glad you were able to find those.

keko4321
10-30-2012, 08:32 PM
about the herring love in one of the ruined villages there's "glowing" blue door leads to cellar
there you will find NPC and she will give you pain in *** quest, another typical woman :q

Csimbi
01-18-2014, 02:43 AM
Here are two screenshots.
One's the entrance to the cellar (for the barrel of herring). The minimap and the surroundings should give you an idea about which village this is If you tap 'm' to open the map and consider the shape of the landscape a lizard, this is the village at the lizard's back fin (on the East side of the map). The entrance is that trapdoor with the blue glow (marked it with red).

The other screenshot shows the hero standing at the spot where you get the notification about the bear tracks. If you fly to the point where the arrow points, it won't trigger. Walk through the bridge towards the arrow. The bears will ambush you from behind (so you can't escape unless you quickly tap 'f' to fly).

As for the third, I am playing on Impossible and I have already 89/100.
You can get extra crystals in battles and by digging for treasure, as well as by destroying items (the higher your skill, the better items you can destroy and the more crystals you get).

Hope it helps.