PDA

View Full Version : Should I restart on Impossible?

SchDerGrosse
10-29-2012, 10:25 AM
Hi.

I played the Armored Princess on hard and found that difficulty satisfyingly challanging, so I started this one on hard too.

Iam 2-3 hours into the game and on the first island and already have some 40.000 gold and get into rather easy fights.

Question:
Hows the impossible difficulty? Should I restart my campaign?

Id really like a more challenging experience but wouldnt want my game to be literary "impossible".

thx
Sch

Zhuangzi
10-29-2012, 11:54 AM
Yeah, I'm playing Impossible Skald and it doesn't seem very difficult to me. I'm gearing up to fight the big spider, level 15 or so. I'm not worrying about no losses though. So yes, restart :-P

naggaroth
10-29-2012, 11:56 AM
Hi,

In my opinion the best way to know is to try ;)

Save your actual game, restart in impossible, try the first 1-2 islands, then you will know if it's good for you or too hard.

We cannot tell you what difficulty is the best for you.

I think that "impossible" should be the hard difficulty.

tiberiu
10-29-2012, 12:08 PM
Hi.

I played the Armored Princess on hard and found that difficulty satisfyingly challanging, so I started this one on hard too.

Iam 2-3 hours into the game and on the first island and already have some 40.000 gold and get into rather easy fights.

Question:
Hows the impossible difficulty? Should I restart my campaign?

Id really like a more challenging experience but wouldnt want my game to be literary "impossible".

thx
Sch

Of course man. If you consider yourself an average IQ or even over average, Impossible is pretty much mandatory if you want a resemblance of a challange in King's Bounty games.

"Impossible" in KB means "the least easy"

naggaroth
10-29-2012, 12:18 PM
"Impossible" in KB means "the least easy"

Totally agree with this =)

SchDerGrosse
10-30-2012, 09:46 AM
thank you for the answers.
I took your advice and restarted the game on imp.
Iam currently on the 2nd island and i must say that I have to play much more carefully now. So working as intented. :)

(on the other hand: i might put this game on hold for a few weeks till the most annoying bugs are ironed out.. :confused: )