PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on first four islands - need help

Nekondas
10-28-2012, 01:04 PM
Hi

Playing warrior on impossible lvl 15 currently 5115 leadership.
I need to move forward to get better units but i dont know how.
I assume i need to finish main quest(s) "Missing Soothsayer" or "Dark Portal"

Where is this Dark Portal i need to close ?

Bhruic
10-28-2012, 02:34 PM
You need to head to Isterreng/Istering and find the Valkyrie that's there. Talking with her will open up the cave behind her to enter.

Nekondas
10-28-2012, 02:44 PM
I got that cave opened. Do i need to kill big spider inside ?

Bhruic
10-28-2012, 02:55 PM
Yes, that's the next step.

tomschulte
10-28-2012, 03:00 PM
please tell me, how do I get to arlania?

Distant travel? There are only 4 islands to visit until now with distant travel?

Because I have a quest where I have to find a mage or something in arlania.

and where please is the witch on istereng?

Nekondas
10-28-2012, 03:03 PM
Damn, i was hoping its something else.
I got crushed. Boss got 34k HP and hits really hard, and there are small spiders also. Wish i had better units instead crap i have to use - Jotun, Polar Bear, Jarl, Soothsayer, Royal Snake.
I cant buy any decent ranged because there is none in any shop, only Soothsayer and this weak viking axethrower.

Bhruic
10-28-2012, 03:15 PM
Yeah, it's a really annoying fight. Basically you have to have melee units to take on the summoned spiders, and ranged to hit the boss spider. Although the Royal Snakes will work too. But if you don't have enough damage output to take out the summons fast enough, you can easily get overwhelmed.

Best case is to try and kill off all the enemies on the four islands and hope the extra level(s) will be enough to pull off the fight.

tomschulte
10-28-2012, 03:21 PM
where is the moonstone on istereng? I have a map but I can't find the place where the moonstone is.

Please help.

Thank you.

Nekondas
10-28-2012, 03:57 PM
where is the moonstone on istereng? I have a map but I can't find the place where the moonstone is.

Please help.

Thank you.

North-East corner of the map, there are two white blue glaciers there, and small landing platform to the right.

tomschulte
10-28-2012, 06:29 PM
Now I have found it, but where is Ulrika on Fastland? Because I have to give her the amulet that was made by the witch after I gave her the moonstone.

Bhruic
10-29-2012, 08:34 AM
She's in the same spot she was when you picked up the quest - in a cellar in the first burnt out town.

kangax
10-29-2012, 05:26 PM
talking with valkyrie doesnt work for me. i tried every conversation option with her but they are just regular speeches. besides game crashes when i try to select 3rd option which it starts with gdria the fierce...

kangax
10-29-2012, 06:35 PM
and there isnt anything in the cave. i was there before and killed creatures but after meeting valkyrie, there is nothing.

Kel
10-29-2012, 06:51 PM
Yeah, it's a really annoying fight. Basically you have to have melee units to take on the summoned spiders, and ranged to hit the boss spider. Although the Royal Snakes will work too. But if you don't have enough damage output to take out the summons fast enough, you can easily get overwhelmed.

I think the other way round works better, killing the spider with ranged units would be a pain, because of the web your units would loose many turns, which means more and more little spiders.

phan_tu91
10-30-2012, 02:38 AM
i have same problem.i first met that valkyre and after that i find nowhere to go.Did u mean the "dark cave" down where she stand and near saw milk.Please someone help me,i stuck at that point.

johnny99
11-02-2012, 07:24 AM
Ulrika on Fastland is in the small to the east where the buildings are burned down.

Khornn
11-02-2012, 07:39 AM
Now I have found it, but where is Ulrika on Fastland? Because I have to give her the amulet that was made by the witch after I gave her the moonstone.Isn't she in the cellar on one of the burnt down villages ?

vcar33
11-03-2012, 03:25 PM
Hi

Playing warrior on impossible lvl 15 currently 5115 leadership.
I need to move forward to get better units but i dont know how.
I assume i need to finish main quest(s) "Missing Soothsayer" or "Dark Portal"

Where is this Dark Portal i need to close ?
Sorry but how do you go from Nordlig to Vestlig?

koltolv
11-07-2012, 07:06 AM
Now I have found it, but where is Ulrika on Fastland? Because I have to give her the amulet that was made by the witch after I gave her the moonstone.

She is in the cellar, a "cave" to the east.

lmetalicl
11-17-2012, 10:58 AM
can someone send me s screenshot of the moonstone location?

Csimbi
01-18-2014, 03:47 AM
Here's the moonstone's location; it's sparkling like any other treasure you can dig up. It is the North-East (top right) corner of the map.