PDA

View Full Version : How to get to merlassar?

MaunoKasa
10-28-2012, 01:03 PM
I'm doing a quest called an alliance with elves and i found elf in cave who needed some cure for poison and he said it can be found in island called merlassar. But how do i get there? Distance travel is disabled and there are no sea traveling points in any of areas (Greenwort, arlania, verlon wasteland).

Am i missing something or what?

tomschulte
10-28-2012, 02:33 PM
please tell me, how do I get to arlania?

Distant travel? There are only 4 islands to visit until now with distant travel?

Because I have a quest where I have to find a mage or something in arlania.

anilinov
10-29-2012, 09:27 PM
tomchulte your quest is easy, you need all 3 valkyrie and you've got-to enter that cave that's with the last 3rd valkyrie, then when you finish the whole cave you will reach the other mainland, but i'm also stuck at "alliance with the elves" quest, did someone get past that one?
Or is it a bug, because the castle with the father king elf is high-lighted as active quest and nothing happens when i talk to the king, i have searched every cave, every npc, and all areas, still nothing :(

anilinov
10-29-2012, 09:57 PM
Holy SHIT, i figured it out, i never used retreat since the furst two islands, i used it now on purpose and it teleported me to the furst island WTF! with no army!!!!!

And it fixed the distant travel bug!!!!!!

billythegreat
10-29-2012, 10:03 PM
I'm doing a quest called an alliance with elves and i found elf in cave who needed some cure for poison and he said it can be found in island called merlassar. But how do i get there? Distance travel is disabled and there are no sea traveling points in any of areas (Greenwort, arlania, verlon wasteland).

Am i missing something or what?

On Arlania, there is an Inn.There you get a quest to kill some giant or cyclop on Merlassar and also gives you a map for that Island.I have a boat and I already returned to the first 4 islands to finish some quests so I guess distant travel is not disabled.

anilinov
10-29-2012, 10:22 PM
Yes you r right, i was stupid you can only distant travel from Greenwort .....
Man and i lost my whole army damn it.