PDA

View Full Version : what is crafting? how do I do it?

namad
10-27-2012, 04:28 PM
I've taken the skill artifactor but I have no idea what crafting is in the king's bounty world!

edit: nevermind, finally found it out, there are crafting recipes which are items that can be turned into powerful items if you have the skill and such

camelotcrusade
10-28-2012, 06:05 AM
I can't say it knows how it works, but at the alchemist on the second island I was able to purchase a scroll described as a "recipe." It says I need artifactor to user it, so I assume if you buy the scroll and have that ability you can do something with it.

If anybody manages to achieve this, let us know what happens.

saroumana
10-28-2012, 09:44 AM
Artificator is a talent in the mage branch.

Metathron
10-28-2012, 11:22 AM
I'm at the alchemist's shop on the second island at the moment, and I'm wondering why I would want to buy something called a "recipe" for 16,000 without any additional information what it does or what I could potentially get out of it. Seems like another careless mistake by the developers or translators.

BB Shockwave
10-29-2012, 11:02 AM
I'm at the alchemist's shop on the second island at the moment, and I'm wondering why I would want to buy something called a "recipe" for 16,000 without any additional information what it does or what I could potentially get out of it. Seems like another careless mistake by the developers or translators.

Umm, you do know there is a quicksave/quickload, right?

Just save, buy it, check what it is. If you don't need it, reload.

I mean, I usually do that before every conversation so I can check all the options. You can get three runes and a poison scroll from the Captive Necromancer if you pretend you'll free him, for example, and do not attack him right away.