PDA

View Full Version : Where to land on Island 2

Yig
10-27-2012, 04:40 PM
Hi,

I finished the first island, the last enemy(no name because i try to avoid spoilers) killed alsmost all of my army.
Now I stocked up with some bears and fish.
However i cant find a good landing spot on the second Island, everywhere the enemys are marked as "stong" or higher.

Where did you land? :confused:

Also I can´t finish the quest with the 2 drunken vikings on the first island, i talked to them after I finished the island-.-

namad
10-27-2012, 04:54 PM
in the village! exactly as told! there's a little river that goes to the center of the island, and there is a dock you can get off at, totally safe, no enemies, get some quests, and find some new things to buy, then exploring outwards from this spot the enemies are much easier than the ones you see if you sail around the edge of the island! (it took me sailing around the island twice to figure this out)

hotfix666
10-27-2012, 04:56 PM
Hi,

I finished the first island, the last enemy(no name because i try to avoid spoilers) killed alsmost all of my army.
Now I stocked up with some bears and fish.
However i cant find a good landing spot on the second Island, everywhere the enemys are marked as "stong" or higher.

Where did you land? :confused:

Also I can´t finish the quest with the 2 drunken vikings on the first island, i talked to them after I finished the island-.-

Maybe you never have played games like this so its can take some time learn. Play on easy and kill all enemys and find all chest its a good start.

You finish that quest if you talk with all...go around and talk with people. Some people can was in a house :P You need finish that quest before you finish the island.

namad
10-27-2012, 04:58 PM
Maybe you never have played games like this so its can take some time learn. Play on easy and kill all enemys and find all chest its a good start.

You finish that quest if you talk with all...go around and talk with people. Some people can was in a house :P

your reply is bad information, my reply is correct, there is clearly a spot you are supposed to land on the 2nd island and it's a bit obscured and hard to see, due to a waterfall, and some rocks, and yeah...

Yig
10-27-2012, 05:14 PM
Thanks for the fast help!
@namad @

camelotcrusade
10-27-2012, 08:18 PM
I landed on the dock too, you have to click on the side of it because a ship is already in the way. Too bad there isn't a garrison in the town because I'd like to try different troops without deleting some of what I have.

Since you finished the first island I'd like to ask - did you find all the props for the trainer there? I did a casual sail around and still need the chest piece, going to go back and look. Of course, I can't access the guy to give it to him right now anyway since he's in the home castle area.