PDA

View Full Version : Need a better translation mod...

Sooty
10-27-2012, 01:44 PM
Translation is quite atrocious and takes a lot of trial and error to figure out what things mean sometimes ><

Can someone tell me what "More gold piles" for the Christa's rage spell does? I picked it as the upgrade. It made my spell cost 10-->14 rage, and I just don't see any difference. Sigh.

BB Shockwave
10-27-2012, 09:03 PM
Sadly, agreed. I wonder how they got the gall to release a game to the english-speaking world with such atrocious translation - especially when it makes skills and spells hard to use.

One question - Valkyries... How do I get them? The king has a dialogue option about the amulet, but it just makes my character leave the castle.

Sooty
10-27-2012, 11:41 PM
That was probably one segment of uncompleted translation... where they just deleted the text and forgot to add it in =(

You get Valks in the second island on top of a high snowy mountain.

BB Shockwave
10-29-2012, 11:27 AM
This is so sloppy, it pains me... Seriously, I know the game is made for the small niche of us turn-based strategy fans, but especially with XCom out now, they should have thought about such things... If that game does well, more people will be interested in these types of games and maybe pick up KB too... but bad translation and bugs would dissuade them.