PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions Thread

camelotcrusade
10-26-2012, 08:59 PM
Until we get a proper place for it, let's start a suggestions thread. I've only been playing a few hours but my suggestions are:

User Interface

Show shops on the mini-map. They are too easy to miss and it took me a while to remember you can only see them on the world map.
Add combat rune tooltips. The menu for Attack, Defense, and Luck runes already shows their names, please add an explanation of the effects. You might also clarify that increases to attack, defense, crit and health affect the base values.
Explain Valkyrie Donation in-game. It's really hard to figure out that this is even possible, let alone what the benfit is. Make another dialog with the first Valkyrie that mentions how to find out what she likes and how to donate it. After that, explain what donating does in general (e.g., powers up the benefit the Valkyrie gives you).

Skills and Abilities

Change the activation effect for Diversions. Right now it looks like the Fit of Energy spell, which gives you extra action points. That is misleading, considering Diversions, a mind skill ability, takes away action points when it works. I suggest a confusion symbol (???) over their heads.
Replace Last Hero on Paean buffs. It's a nice spell when you can control it but terrible for a random buff. Who wants to risk taking 125% more damage if it wears off before the end of the fight? I say replace it with Dragonslayer, a bard-inspired song that will occasionally be useful.

Story/Quests

Add a Garrison to King Hauk's Fort. When you get to the second island you are ready to try new troops. However, without a garrison to store your troops you have to dismiss stacks you brought with you try anything new, and some of them are limited supply so you can't easily get them back.