PDA

View Full Version : help please

tomschulte
10-26-2012, 06:43 PM
hello,

I have a problem.

When I enter some of the battles, the game crashes all the time.

What can I do?

I read the answer but I don't understand the answer, because there seem to miss some words in the answer.

can someone please write the answer in good and correct english please?

that would be very nice.

I have installed steam, but that does not solve the problem.

If there are any questions, feel free to ask me, thank you.

best regards

Abribus
10-26-2012, 07:42 PM
Hello,

If the battles, you talk about, involve skalds units, the small patch (337.5 KB) steam has applied to the game recently resolve this issue. Just restart steam if this patch is not installed yet..

tomschulte
10-26-2012, 08:03 PM
thanks, but I play the game and steam is not activated. the game works without steam. I don't have to start steam to make the game work.

so what can I do? there must be some answer, because not all battles let the game crash, there are many battles where the game does not crash.

I hope for an answer.

thanks

Darkfury
10-26-2012, 08:15 PM
thanks, but I play the game and steam is not activated. the game works without steam. I don't have to start steam to make the game work.

so what can I do? there must be some answer, because not all battles let the game crash, there are many battles where the game does not crash.

I hope for an answer.

thanks

Riiiiight. So instead of starting steam for a 300 kilobyte update for half a minute, you keep writing on the forums asking for a fix. Cant think of any reason, except: you pirated the game.

BTW, there you have it: Its the skald units, and its already fixed. Now you have to wait for the cracked update.