PDA

View Full Version : Mage question

sethmage
10-26-2012, 07:08 PM
Hi all

Let me quickly congratulate developers on another great installment, and thank you in advance to the forum regulars for taking their time in responding. I was reading your strategies to the previous games, great help.

I played both Legend and AP, now I’m trying to get the hang of WotN, first run I’d like to go on the normal difficulty with NO LOSES before I go for impossible.

Here it is where the problem starts, as a mage I have 2 spells: magic missile and hold, every chest I dig, picked from the battlefield or find on the adventure map (95% no joke) contained gold, by the level 3 I had over 35k gold, without any heals (I can only dream about resurrection) the feat of no loses is getting harder. Right now I’m at work so can’t remember exactly what the few scrolls I found are, but there weren’t any from order magic that’s for sure.

I’d love to hear from anybody how they manage to go thru battles, any suggestion?

My battles are right now not that interesting: missile the ranged dude, move the tank to the front with defense rune on and hoping the skeleton will shot him, absorb more damage, throw some rocks and axes, get the 4 rage do the swipe, by then the zombies hopefully won’t kill my wolfs on the counter attack.