PDA

View Full Version : Final patch (19 Oct 2012) BUG REPORTS

salmo
10-18-2012, 09:17 PM
Let the reporting begin.

1. No hit/damage sounds in Hurricane Rotol.
2. Unable to launch game when server is started on same box.

dragon9
10-18-2012, 09:25 PM
once in multiplayer I can select country and aircraft and hit create but it only goes back to list.

Troll2k
10-18-2012, 09:26 PM
What good is a bug report if Clod is now finished?Nothing more for Clod.What you have is all you will have.

On further thought I guess any bugs found now will be addressed in the sequel so there is a reason to have a bug report.

I hope any bugs are minor and do not stop game play.

Since an alpha build of the sequel is not in the works until next year I expect at least a year until the sequel.

salmo
10-18-2012, 09:30 PM
What good is a bug report if Clod is now finished?Nothing more for Clod.What you have is all you will have.

On further thought I guess any bugs found now will be addressed in the sequel so there is a reason to have a bug report.

I hope any bugs are minor and do not stop game play.

Since an alpha build of the sequel is not in the works until next year I expect at least a year until the sequel.

Thankyou for hijacking the thread :evil: There are some in the community who are still working to improve the game :rolleyes:

JG52Uther
10-18-2012, 09:31 PM
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=35084

III/JG53_Don
10-18-2012, 09:35 PM
Don't want to abuse this thread, but NOW is the time to revise the il2bugtracker. Let us check every single bug and feature written down in the bugtracker and delete everything what is now corrected.

I am really excited to see how many bugs can be removed.
After that, with a competely new il2bugtracker with all the CURRENT bugs inside, the devs can work on them to correct the remaining issues at least for the sequel!

Lets get to work gents! :-)

priller26
10-18-2012, 11:02 PM
Bug report, the prop still flashes, flickers and shines while a pinwheel, thanks, I didn't think it could actually look worse, but it seems it does.

icarus
10-18-2012, 11:06 PM
Bug report, the prop still flashes, flickers and shines while a pinwheel, thanks, I didn't think it could actually look worse, but it seems it does.

I agree. With the sun at my back the view forward is completely obliterated at times. Runs better though.

JG26_EZ
10-18-2012, 11:39 PM
Never had the light from the "sight illumination" light up the cockpit like this before.. Not sure if it's a bug, or a correction.. It's easier to notice when it's in full screen, but if you look at the clock, you can see what I'm getting at. It's a square of yellow light that doesn't extend too much past the clock.

Not to mention, that 100% illumination hasn't been very easy to see since the last two RC's and the final patch.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/JG26_EZ/examplebug.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/JG26_EZ/2012-10-18_00005.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/JG26_EZ/2012-10-18_00006.jpg

icarus
10-19-2012, 12:06 AM
CTD 5 minutes into mission twice in a row. Now crashing every other mission. Worked better for me with RC2 for some reason. Stutters are back when shooting at bomber groups. They were also gone in RC2.

CaptainDoggles
10-19-2012, 12:31 AM
What exactly is the point of this thread? No more patches are coming.

Let sleeping dogs lie.

The game's over, guys. Let it rest in peace.

HamishUK
10-19-2012, 12:35 AM
What Doggles said.

Read Luthier's post

It is over, there will be no more patches or improvements to COD.

ElAurens
10-19-2012, 12:36 AM
+1

GF_Mastiff
10-19-2012, 01:03 AM
Horizontal line and objects seen through the cockpit dash still there.

SpitIa_100_Oct still no skins in the skins list.

Still no customization for single player Ammo load-outs.

Realistic setting in single player still not working correctly.

Sounds for Hurricane Rotol guns sounds intermittent.

objects still seen through the ground textures.

go figure.

so they only gave Luthier 4 weeks to get this version done with eh?

It's a shame so who is going to fix this in the community now?

Other then that great Job LUTHIER!!! We all appreciate the effort now give use or TD some tools. To complete yours and Olegs work..

I can't wait to see the new WWII MMO, with tanks, vehicle, Arty, AA oh my!!!,

Hunden
10-19-2012, 01:53 AM
LMFAO over this one, Ive been waiting all this time for this. Its never been this bad. 2 of the 3 screens are blurred on half of the screen and the 3rd dosent even display game. What ever

zapatista
10-19-2012, 02:33 AM
it IS usefull to have a bug report thread, like for all other patches

from all the feedback (presuming it is technical details presented in a civilized way), at least we will know what works and what doesnt.

and if there is a major show stopper (like the red aircraft engine start problem in RC1) i am sure they will release a micro- patch

Bounder!
10-19-2012, 02:43 AM
Let the reporting begin.

1. No hit/damage sounds in Hurricane Rotol.
2. Unable to launch game when server is started on same box.

Regarding hit sounds - we found with the last patch (RC2) that if you set the in-game volume to maximum and then in windows decrease the volume for CLoD you can hear hit sounds.

To do this, after setting in-game volume to max, alt tab to windows, right click on the speaker icon in bottom right hand of windows task bar and open volume mixer, scroll right and decrease CLoD volume to a non deafening level. Alternatively, go to control panel, hardware and sound, sound, adjust system volume, again scroll right to find CLoD and decrease CLoD volume in windows.

CaptainDoggles
10-19-2012, 03:18 AM
i am sure they will release a micro- patchNo, they won't.

dragon9
10-19-2012, 07:28 AM
once in multiplayer I can select country and aircraft and hit create but it only goes back to list.

fixed problem in realism settings.....all good now :grin:

BlackSix
10-19-2012, 08:53 AM
This thread has no sense, sorry. Work is finished.

jimbop
10-19-2012, 09:06 AM

I thought you were using the same engine for the sequel? Surely bugs are relevant for that or are you confident of catching them all?

BlackSix
10-19-2012, 09:14 AM
I thought you were using the same engine for the sequel? Surely bugs are relevant for that or are you confident of catching them all?

Maybe, but I don't have an order to collect more bugs or suggestions for CloD. If you want - you can write, of course.

jimbop
10-19-2012, 09:20 AM
Maybe, but I don't have an order to collect more bugs or suggestions for CloD. If you want - you can write, of course.

Well is it pointless or not? Will the bugs be useful for the sequel?

lonewulf
10-19-2012, 09:27 AM
Ships are still visible through the cloud. Really bloody irritating!

JG26_EZ
10-19-2012, 09:48 AM

How can this be said??? What a crock.

When there are so many errors/bugs still in the game, you'd THINK that they'd want to know about it, NO?!?!?

Fine.. we don't want a patch for COD, but wouldn't this info help to make the sequel more bug free?? #$@^$@# BS And I don't mean the call sign BlackSix. No harm intended.

pupo162
10-19-2012, 10:02 AM

please, my game as stopped working at all.

i cant even reverse to 1.05 who worked.

i get a launch crash at start

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: launcher.exe
Problem Signature 02: 1.0.0.0
Problem Signature 03: 4d6e3d08
Problem Signature 04: maddox
Problem Signature 05: 1.0.0.0
Problem Signature 06: 507eb282
Problem Signature 07: 4cb
Problem Signature 08: 8
Problem Signature 09: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...8&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

win7
i5 2500k
8 GB ddr3

BlackSix
10-19-2012, 10:56 AM
I'm sorry but it was the last final patch. Watch for official news.

tintifaxl
10-19-2012, 11:34 AM
please, my game as stopped working at all.

i cant even reverse to 1.05 who worked.

i get a launch crash at start

I would suggest a complete reinstall, as the error indicates a missing file.

salmo
10-19-2012, 11:42 AM
I'm sorry but it was the last final patch. Watch for official news.

I understand that it's the final patch & no more dev time is allocated to further work on COD. So we didn't get the much-promised SDK's :( It's a shame really, I had hoped that the community would be given the opportunity to continue bug fixes & content development.

JG4_Widukind
10-19-2012, 01:55 PM
following bugs or errors were found:

Ju 88 Baydoors run again automatically -

Ju 88 in Lofte Side switch, dont working

He 111 Ju 88 + number of throwing bombs ..... if you fly with the bombers and provides (at 8 x SC 250) only 4 is still useable are thrown all 8 bombs.
Namely 4 bombs on the target.
And then the remaining 4 when the bombs Automatic "OFF" is
This happens even with the Ju 88!
There are then even out the bombs from the remaining wells.

Ju 88 CDT when i switch in Lofte ... I sent the crash logs on several occasions!
the same thing hap in other aircraft Allerding much rarer.

Ju bomb selection 2xSC 87 of 50 in the aircraft is not possible, you can just throw 4xSC 50 ... so all

when I go on location shooting and fly the airplane (I have 6 of enemy)
then stops the machine gun or schiest only 1 volley .... also this BUG I write for over 1 year!

AI snipers crooked really badly!

BR 20 goes into autopilot (dive), if I change the position.

I really hope that this one reads from those responsible.
So slowly I give it on here again to write the same mistakes.

posted at Google translation

thx JG4_Widukind ÄNDÄ

yobnaf
10-19-2012, 02:10 PM
Well is it pointless or not? Will the bugs be useful for the sequel?

Bugs in the sequel are always useful !

mcFly
10-19-2012, 02:11 PM
:confused:

hunter1
10-19-2012, 06:44 PM
launcher ever crash after some minutes of fly.........Tired and sad.

enyaw
10-19-2012, 07:03 PM
Updated, still getting Launcher exe crash, pity because it seems aa lot better.

Win7 32 bit
4gb ram
Q6600
AMD 6800 1gb

*Buzzsaw*
10-19-2012, 07:07 PM
Salute

On the ATAG server last night, during their Dunkirk setup, some of the bombed ships appeared after being destroyed, hanging in the air 200 ft over the beaches.

All the Spitfire I's/IA's and Hurricane I's have engine cutout bug, which appears at different altitudes and gets worse the higher the aircraft flys. Spit IIA not affected, so obviously Merlin III bug.

svanen
10-19-2012, 08:14 PM
I also have had my first launcher crash today, I have not had that for months.....

pupo162
10-19-2012, 08:30 PM
just did a full reinstall... the game still doesn-t launch....

bah, back to 1946...

... and its working.

uninstall the thing, and for osme reason A LOT of stuff is not removed from the game folder on steam. delete it all, reinstall and voila.

6BL Bird-Dog
10-19-2012, 08:35 PM
It would still be a good Idea to collate any further information on game bugs etc if the same engine is being used in the sequel as this would be handy to sort the problems out pre-production rather than the New release being published with them .Fixes would then be included in the New release .
The Sequel may well have other bug conciderations that would be harder to rectify if old bugs are still present .If any lesson has been learnt since the release of Cliffs of Dover till now it should be not to repeat the mistakes of the past.

SiThSpAwN
10-19-2012, 08:57 PM
If you arent going to collect bugs to fix for the sequel you should atleast collect them to put on the box as "features" :)

Feuerfalke
10-19-2012, 09:27 PM
Launcher crash here, too.

Note to self:
Delete CloD again and check Website in December 2013 for a possible new patch.

LoBiSoMeM
10-19-2012, 10:17 PM
In the sequel we'll have x-ray ships and ground objects too?

"The work is finished"? I doubt, sorry to say... The work is BADLY finished, maybe...

But at least now CloD is fun in MP. I can wait until the next title. But PLEASE optimized particle system and no x-ray objects... Just that...

ATAG_Keller
10-19-2012, 10:35 PM
I understand that there will be no patches for this update, but can someone please tell me if something was done to the bombsight in the He111? I was hitting bullseyes before this patch and now it seems that something has been changed.

Aussie Pilot
10-20-2012, 06:45 AM
Well i'm really disapointed here. I have been waiting for an age for this game to get better but now i can't even get missions to load.

After reading all that has been reported here I thought i may as well cut and run, especially since there is no more work to be done.

I'm just glad i only payed $12.50 for my game and not the $90 that one of my mates paid. Well ripped off.

Uninstalled COD and Steam, I won't be getting their next venture either. Sticking with IL-2 1946 and Rise of Flight.

Thank you to all those who offered help and advice in the past, it was appreciated.

He111
10-20-2012, 07:02 AM
Runs great for me although there's still alot of bugs that need fixing for the sequel.

(1) poppy clouds (need long distant sprite clouds that merge into proper clouds)
(2) rear gunners won't fire when trigger pressed, worse now than before
(3) Dust / explosions still hit to FPS though not as bad as before
(4) Mission recorder needs to default to on.
(5) IF you change a weapon in a AI aircraft, it doesn't seem to work.

These bugs need to be addressed for the Sequel.

Thanks.

Ze-Jamz
10-20-2012, 07:25 AM
Too many pages to check and its futile reporting bugs but no pickup in engine sound in dives and no gear lights in Spit1a..haven't checked the outhers

mazex
10-20-2012, 08:38 AM

Sorry to be harsh BS, but this comment will annoy even the most dedicated fan boys...

In my opinion an answer like this would have been wiser:

Thanks for your input, but I hope you have read in the patch notes that we will not release any more patches for CloD. I'm sorry for that but we have to focus on the sequel now as Ilya has explained here. Your comments are valuable anyway as we will continue working on the sequel where we will try to fix them all if possible. Then as owners of CloD you will get to get the merged install where the bug fixes in the sequel will naturally benefit the old Battle of Britain scenarios too!

BlackSix
10-20-2012, 08:45 AM
Sorry to be harsh BS, but this comment will annoy even the most dedicated fan boys...

In my opinion an answer like this would have been wiser:

Yes, but it's too hard for me. I would like to write this, but don't forget about my level of English. I have to write a short and laconic phrase.

Feuerfalke
10-20-2012, 09:16 AM

Work has STOPPED.

Work has ENDED.

Work was abandoned.

But work isn't finished - not by far.

Insuber
10-20-2012, 09:18 AM
I'm afraid that BS is right, this post is a useless ramble. We got this patch covering maybe 30% of the bugs/issues only thanks to Luthier and the spare time of some of his crew. The business must go on and the budget of the new venture did not include fixing CloD.

Open your eyes. Maybe - maybe - we can get a small hotfix. But if I were MG I would throw away the CloD game engine, rewrite it from scratch to solve the graphics and FM unsolvable problems, and just keep 3D objects, maps and sounds. That's the most probable scenario. It means that any bug report re. FM, graphics orother game functionalities is useless.

Just my opinion, and I may be wrong.

Cheers,
Ins.

335th_GRAthos
10-20-2012, 09:20 AM
Yes, but it's too hard for me. I would like to write this, but don't forget about my level of English. I have to write a short and laconic phrase.

Point understood BlackSix. Thank you for the clarification as it softens the "rudness" of your post.

Despite the fact that "work has finished" for CoD, many players want to list the bugs which
"need to be fixed" because we hope that you (1C) will fix these in the sequel.

And I hope and pray for you (1C) that you will not deliver a sequel one day that will have the points we mention above, still not fixed ;)

Nice week end,

~S~

jinzo
10-20-2012, 09:28 AM
no engine sounds while idle on runway any one else with this ??

planespotter
10-20-2012, 09:37 AM

No

Ataros
10-20-2012, 10:19 AM
Well i'm really disapointed here. I have been waiting for an age for this game to get better but now i can't even get missions to load.

After reading all that has been reported here I thought i may as well cut and run, especially since there is no more work to be done.

I'm just glad i only payed $12.50 for my game and not the $90 that one of my mates paid. Well ripped off.

Uninstalled COD and Steam, I won't be getting their next venture either. Sticking with IL-2 1946 and Rise of Flight.

Thank you to all those who offered help and advice in the past, it was appreciated.

There are several easy fixes for this:
- install Win7x64
- delete 1C Softclub folder in Documents directory
- reinstall all programs from the /redist/ folder
- check game files integrity in Steam.

CLOD is not for everyone I guess. GL!

Ataros
10-20-2012, 10:36 AM

Anyway Luthier must be informed that if he brings CLOD bugs reported in this thread and in the Bugtracker to the sequel, it will be a disaster for its sales. It does not matter if he asked you to collect and report new CLOD bugs for him or not. This just has to be done by someone who feels responsibility for the project even by Luthier himself if you can not do it. If there is no such a person and no one in the team cares BOM sales will be even lower than CLOD (= end of the series).

I know it because I watched the forums very closely and saw level of frustration community gets when it learns that bugs well-known at the forums are not known to the devs (because they do not use the product) or top-priority bugs are ignored or no hot-fixes done for show-stopping issues. IMHO.

Insuber
10-20-2012, 11:17 AM
Anyway Luthier must be informed that if he brings CLOD bugs reported in this thread and in the Bugtracker to the sequel, it will be a disaster for its sales. It does not matter if he asked you to collect and report new CLOD bugs for him or not. This just has to be done by someone who feels responsibility for the project even by Luthier himself if you can not do it. If there is no such a person and no one in the team cares BOM sales will be even lower than CLOD (= end of the series).

I know it because I watched the forums very closely and saw level of frustration community gets when it learns that bugs well-known at the forums are not known to the devs (because they do not use the product) or top-priority bugs are ignored or no hot-fixes done for show-stopping issues. IMHO.

+1

mazex
10-20-2012, 11:24 AM

You can just copy my precooked answer then ;) It's the last sentence that I think should make people a bit less frustrated here. The work on the "Storm of War" code base has NOT stopped as it will be used in the sequel too, and all work on the sequel will benefit the sequel buyers for the Battle of Britain scenario too as that will be possible to run BoB scenarios with a merged install. Right? If that is your plan which all statements indicate I REALLY think that Ilya should write a post that clarifies this beyond any doubt. And then sticky that post and lock it!

That would make everyone a lot less picky here as I think that many have not realized this fact?

So - a precooked one for Ilya. Just copy paste and replace "Storm of War" with some fancy name for the engine like "Frostbite 3" ;)

Hello "Storm of War" fans!

As you have read hear over the last weeks, we do not plan to release any more patches for Cliffs of Dover which was the first game in the "Storm of War" series. We really would like to continue fixing bugs in the game but we have investors that have set deadlines for the sequel that forces us to focus all our resources on that, or we will go out of business. I hope that you understand that, even though I understand your frustration with some of the bugs that still remain in Cliffs of Dover...

Regarding the sequel that is not yet announced, remember that it uses the same core engine as Cliffs of Dover, so all the work that we do improving the core engine will be available to you as Cliffs of Dover owners too if you buy the sequel. When the sequel is released you will be able to do a "merged" install just as we did with our original IL2 series. That mean that you will be able to use the old planes, maps, scenarios and campaigns etc from Cliffs of Dover with the new Storm of War engine that will ship with the sequel. And with a new GUI and gameplay modes for multiplayer etc!

And finally - somewhere along the road before we release the sequel I hope that we will be able to release the SDK that will be possible to use both for CloD and the sequel.

Copy paste :)

jimbop
10-20-2012, 11:24 AM

+1, spot on.

jinzo
10-20-2012, 11:38 AM
No

thx planespotter do you think it might be worth doing a fresh install

Insuber
10-20-2012, 11:48 AM
thx planespotter do you think it might be worth doing a fresh install

Someone in another bug-thread said something about maxing out the volume in-game and reducing it in the Windows game settings.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=470700&postcount=17

Insuber
10-20-2012, 02:42 PM
Here is the damage log of a sortie with a 109 E3 in Atag. Two were downed with the help of cannon fire, the third one escaped despite hundreds of MG. MG had a mix of AP and phosphor rounds, cannons the default a mix of grenade.

***** Damage Caused *****

Plane: BlenheimMkIV
---- Inflicted:
Fuel tank tiny leak
Fuel tank small leak
Pneumatics container perforated
Electrical battery damaged
Controls generic damage
Flaps failure
Engine oil cooling/lubrication damage
Fuel tank tiny leak
Fuel tank small leak
Electrical generator damaged
Cockpit damage
Wheel brakes failure
Wheel brakes damage
Pneumatics hose perforated
Fuel tank large leak
Fuel tank set on fire
Engine damage
Engine damage
Flaps failure
Engine damage
Engine damage
Flaps failure
Fuel tank exploded!
Flaps failure
Engine disabled
Engine damage
Engine damage

---- Inflicted:
Flaps failure
Wheel brakes failure
Wheel brakes damage
Fuel tank tiny leak
Fuel tank tiny leak
Flaps failure
Under carriage damage
Engine damage
Fuel tank small leak
Fuel pump damaged
Under carriage damage
Fuel tank small leak
Fuel tank large leak
Fuel tank set on fire
Flaps failure
Fuel tank exploded!

---- Inflicted:
Fuel tank tiny leak
Fuel tank tiny leak
Fuel tank small leak
Fuel tank small leak
Controls generic damage
---- Parts cut off:
Left elevator
Left elevator
---- Parts cut off:
Right aileron
Right aileron

Not bad ...

SlipBall
10-20-2012, 04:24 PM
Here is the damage log of a sortie with a 109 E3 in Atag. Two were downed with the help of cannon fire, the third one escaped despite hundreds of MG. MG had a mix of AP and phosphor rounds, cannons the default a mix of grenade.

***** Damage Caused *****

---- Inflicted:
Fuel tank tiny leak
Fuel tank small leak
Controls generic damage
Flaps failure
Fuel tank tiny leak
Fuel tank small leak
Electrical generator damaged
Cockpit damage
Wheel brakes failure
Wheel brakes damage
Fuel tank large leak
Fuel tank set on fire
Engine damage
Engine damage
Flaps failure
Engine damage
Engine damage
Flaps failure
Fuel tank exploded!
Flaps failure
Engine disabled
Engine damage
Engine damage

---- Inflicted:
Flaps failure
Wheel brakes failure
Wheel brakes damage
Fuel tank tiny leak
Fuel tank tiny leak
Flaps failure
Under carriage damage
Engine damage
Fuel tank small leak
Fuel pump damaged
Under carriage damage
Fuel tank small leak
Fuel tank large leak
Fuel tank set on fire
Flaps failure
Fuel tank exploded!

---- Inflicted:
Fuel tank tiny leak
Fuel tank tiny leak
Fuel tank small leak
Fuel tank small leak
Controls generic damage
---- Parts cut off:
Left elevator
Left elevator
---- Parts cut off:
Right aileron
Right aileron

Not bad ...

But what ammo cost?

Insuber
10-20-2012, 05:07 PM
but what ammo cost?

100%.

SlipBall
10-20-2012, 05:43 PM
100%.

Not good...try aiming for the rudder you will miss the rudder, but take out the crew. You will have plenty of ammo left for those pesky Spits:-P...sorry for file link, but I am boycotting Google.

jinzo
10-21-2012, 09:02 AM
Someone in another bug-thread said something about maxing out the volume in-game and reducing it in the Windows game settings.

thx insuber will give it ago :)

klem
10-21-2012, 12:08 PM

Turn your game sound up to at least 75% or more and turn CoD sound down in your Windows sound mixer (right click on white speaker in system tray, open the mixer and find the CoD volume control).

EDIT. Crossover, just saw Insuber's post :)

Flanker15
10-21-2012, 12:21 PM
Didn't we used to have nice little hit decals for glass and wood?

I guess they went to get the decal system working again, they're sacrifice will be remembered.

BlackSix
10-21-2012, 01:46 PM
You can just copy my precooked answer then ;) It's the last sentence that I think should make people a bit less frustrated here. The work on the "Storm of War" code base has NOT stopped as it will be used in the sequel too, and all work on the sequel will benefit the sequel buyers for the Battle of Britain scenario too as that will be possible to run BoB scenarios with a merged install. Right? If that is your plan which all statements indicate I REALLY think that Ilya should write a post that clarifies this beyond any doubt. And then sticky that post and lock it!

That would make everyone a lot less picky here as I think that many have not realized this fact?

So - a precooked one for Ilya. Just copy paste and replace "Storm of War" with some fancy name for the engine like "Frostbite 3" ;)

Copy paste :)

Thanks for the help, but I won't do it.
This (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=470754&postcount=354) was my last official appeal to you. Wait for the official news about the future of the project.

Catseye
10-21-2012, 04:02 PM

Where is the damage log located?
Does it have to be turned on somewhere?
Thanks

_YoYo_
10-21-2012, 06:18 PM
Do You have too this strane line (straight line)? After the last update I see box of line around airplane (better see this over the sea). This annoing bug was in the first version of CoD.

Now come back again ??? :confused:

http://imageshack.us/a/img209/6554/cod1i.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img838/7867/launcher201210211727539.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/launcher201210211727539.jpg/) http://imageshack.us/a/img687/4563/launcher201210211725545.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/687/launcher201210211725545.jpg/) http://imageshack.us/a/img72/8230/launcher201210211725476.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/72/launcher201210211725476.jpg/)

Insuber
10-21-2012, 07:41 PM
Where is the damage log located?
Does it have to be turned on somewhere?
Thanks

The ATAG server shows the log after each sortie.

pupo162
10-21-2012, 07:55 PM
Do You have too this strane line (straight line)? After the last update I see box of line around airplane (better see this over the sea). This annoing bug was in the first version of CoD.

Now come back again ??? :confused:

YES!, and since i play at lower resolution the line is much thicker..... really annoying.

GF_Mastiff
10-22-2012, 02:09 PM
buggs 11120362

http://youtu.be/N91g-_sMp_c

jinzo
10-22-2012, 03:05 PM

thx for the link insuber worked a treat but now i have no sound when i goto external views and carnt seem to get it back :(

FS~Phat
10-22-2012, 11:48 PM
Guys posting off topic rubbish will receive infractions next time.

DennydD
10-23-2012, 10:43 AM
- Phat, I'm sorry but it is sometimes tempting to try different ways to report things, my fault.

Type: Minor Bug, Terrain

Description: At least 2 perfect rectangular lakes with warped surface in france near Tramcourt of several miles size.

Occours how often: Is reproduceable everytime. They are part of the current map. I don't post pictures because they are easy to be spotted in the Tramcourt/Brias airspace. Obviously there are/where no lakes of this size and form in real france.

Maybe solution: Because there is no further patch from MG and the issue is most likely not touched by the future merge it can be probably fixed after the release of the SDK. There should be no problem with online gameplay.