PDA

View Full Version : Will this game have all previous features?

Akarnir
10-16-2012, 10:56 PM
1)Will this game have all the previous feature from the other games : Legends and Armored Princess? I'm talking about Balances fix, Editor, spells...

2)Will it also have the campaign from the other games? Or I must buy each individual king bounty games to play all the campaign?

3)Is this game an expansion or a standalone? Does this incorporate all the previous improvement from Armored princess?

Totoro
10-17-2012, 12:56 PM
1. - Bug fixes are most likely same as in Crossworlds,
- I don't believe there will be an editor, at least right at launch. Maybe released later.
- there will be new spells and new monsters.
- No little dragon and no lizardmen.

2. You must buy other games if you want to play those campaigns.

3. This is standalone.

Akarnir
10-17-2012, 08:37 PM

Pip-Boy
10-20-2012, 05:34 PM
It seems that the Rune Mage doesn't appear in the list of Human creatures, did they remove them?

Fatt_Shade
10-20-2012, 07:02 PM
They also didnt list bunch of orc units from Crossworld, so i wouldnt hold list on kingsbountygame.com as final. Also many skills/spells/etc is not listed there, well just have to wait 7 more days to see what we waited all this time :-P

Zechnophobe
10-22-2012, 06:55 PM
The manual mentions Adrenaline as an Orc Mechanic, so I'm assuming that Crossworlds changes were incorporated into the game.

Pip-Boy
10-22-2012, 07:37 PM
It's a shame they removed the Lizardmen instead of improving them to be more viable and useful for armies, when I saw the Marshan Swamp area in the map I thought they were going to appear in this game.

Mygaffer
10-23-2012, 03:58 AM
Is the removal of Lizardmen confirmed? Or are you just guessing?

Mygaffer
10-23-2012, 03:58 AM
It's a shame they removed the Lizardmen instead of improving them to be more viable and useful for armies, when I saw the Marshan Swamp area in the map I thought they were going to appear in this game.

Lizard creatures can be VERY viable if you know how to use them. You get them so late in the game though that many people don't use them, which is a shame because there are neat units with some neat strategies.

J.B.
10-23-2012, 06:45 AM
Is the removal of Lizardmen confirmed? Or are you just guessing?

Ironfelix (Admin) confirmed that there will be no Lizardmen in WOTN! Regarding the units from CW his answer is bit vague. Check out this Thread: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=33888 (Last Posting on Page 1).

Greetz

J.B.

Mandea
10-23-2012, 06:50 AM
Yeah, it's quite a pity, I really loved lizzardmen. At the same time it still makes sense to play CW or AP if you want to play them.

Zechnophobe
10-23-2012, 10:52 PM
It is REALLY weird that they are removing them. For a fairly budget company, not including assets like this is a very surprising move. You basically have a bunch of content that you are removing from the game, for no major advantage.

I'm pretty sure no one would have gasped in shock if you declared some unbefore known land on Endoria to have LIzardmen in it. And people new to the series would have no idea it was sorta off.

Fatt_Shade
10-23-2012, 10:57 PM
I dont get it also. It`s not like they need lots of gold to keep lizards in game, they already have all those files form CW simple copy paste would do the trick, but . . .
Who knows what is going on in their heads. As i can tell they are not taking individual unit exp from Red sands which is also 5 files at most simple copy/paste even i can implement them in game :-(

J.B.
10-24-2012, 08:53 AM
Regarding the Units it's a little bit strange. The HP states the following:

"The game features over 110 different creatures belonging to one of seven races: Humans, Dwarves, Elves, Orcs, Demons, the Undead, and a new race called the Vikings. Alongside these, you will also encounter many neutral creatures which do not belong to any of the major races."

Ok, it's only a sort of Cut'n'Paste from the AP-HP, but listed are only 101 units (including the new WOTN-Units Vikings & some Neutrals)! If you add summoned creatures as the phoenix, the book of evil or the chaos dragon with their three diffent levels, OR the 9 CW-Units you reach exact 110! ;)

So, the question is, if the statement of the HP ("...over 110...") is correct or not? I see no reason why the CW-Units should be excluded. Would be nice to hear something from the devs about that! :)

Greetz

J.B.

Nike-it
10-24-2012, 09:17 AM
Regarding the Units it's a little bit strange. The HP states the following:

Ok, it's only a sort of Cut'n'Paste from the AP-HP, but listed are only 101 units (including the new WOTN-Units Vikings & some Neutrals)! If you add summoned creatures as the phoenix, the book of evil or the chaos dragon with their three diffent levels, OR the 9 CW-Units you reach exact 110! ;)

So, the question is, if the statement of the HP ("...over 110...") is correct or not? I see no reason why the CW-Units should be excluded. Would be nice to hear something from the devs about that! :)

Greetz

J.B.

The all units from Crossworlds besides Lizardmen race will be available in the new game.

J.B.
10-24-2012, 10:47 AM
The all units from Crossworlds besides Lizardmen race will be available in the new game.

Great news! Thanks a lot Nike-it!!! :)