PDA

View Full Version : Problem: Gray patch over whole editor

CouchCommando
09-25-2012, 12:51 AM
Hey everyone,

I have this problem in the Gem editor. In all modes APART from the F1 mode, I am getting this gray patch over the map. Everything work perfect apart from that. The version of GEM is 1.002.

Here is a picture in F2 mode...

KnightFandragon
09-25-2012, 06:48 PM
Im totally unsure as to why its doing that or how to fix it, but the grey patch is the menu on the right bleeding its background onto the main screen...

Do you have anti aliasing? I thought I saw some other thread on here about how AA makes the menu all weird...but idk, ive seriously NEVER seen that issue before....ever....gotta say, thats new. Is your game's version patched to the latest version? I think each new patch gets a new editor. Also, are you using th MoW editor? Or the editor for MOWV? Or AS?

CouchCommando
09-25-2012, 07:08 PM
i tured off AA and the gray pathc disappears, solving the problem. in fact you can go all up to 4x AA. somehow however at 8x AA the gray patch comes back. Why does it have to do with AA anyway?

I will update my game since I am not sure if its on the latest version.

Anyway thanks very much.

KnightFandragon
09-26-2012, 12:31 AM
I seriously do not know what AA has to do with anything.....but its good to hear your issue is solved. The Editor is quite possibly the best thing about MoW =D Adds so much replay value to this game as you can do pretty much anything...make an entirely new campaign if you desire it...Editor is awesome.

CouchCommando
09-26-2012, 01:36 AM
oh yes mate!

i updated the game, didnt work tho. i dont care anyway anymore! thanks for the help mate!