PDA

View Full Version : Load outs in quick mission

SlipBall
09-06-2012, 12:09 PM
are you really sure about this slipball?
cause the last time i tried a loadout without any tracers, in the quick missions i still had them...

Edit: i have steam cloud deactivated a long time ago already, because it was messing with my controls, and even trackir.. __________________

Okay so lets look at this to find the problem. Have you saved your loadout to a special file name. Before going to quick mission do you first visit main menu/options/plane and set the fuel to your liking. Once in quick mission selected aircraft page, use the drop down menu to select your saved loadout...I know this is a pain, but what can we do.:-P

edit: You were right David...after setting my fuel and loading no tracers, the fuel worked, but I still had tracers

David198502
09-06-2012, 03:47 PM
ah there you are....:grin:

yes slipball its exactly that since the release...the fuel will work, but not the ammo loadouts..one will have to make ones own "quick mission"...
its a pain, but it takes only a couple of minutes, and you can adjust the skill level of the ai at least...not to mention that you can place 60+ aircraft right in front of you....which is not possible in the quick missions...

but especially the ammo loadout is annoying, cause if you want to try out something new, you will have to adjust your self made quick mission every time....well, logic and maddox is the same like women and parking a car...