PDA

View Full Version : Class Quest at Military Academy (Counter-Attack Skill)

sonder4286
08-07-2012, 02:44 PM
How exactly does this work? I swear the game is messing with me because at times I had a 1 or 2 of 20 skilled warriors killed listed but now I'm finally done with everything on Debir, I checked and it's back to 0.

Is that a bug or what exactly does count as a skilled warrior? I'm playing Gold (German) version, if that helps any.

Fatt_Shade
08-07-2012, 03:59 PM
Nowhere in quest info is said you need to kill 20 warrior units (knight, horseman, assassin) on Debir island. Go to Scarlet wind, Rusty anchor . . . when you get enough killed units (and finish some other quest, gather gold, more lds . . . ) go back to Debir and take reward and open skill in hero window.
As for counter itself it must be bug, or it`s just some error try to find some battle that have more then 20 those units and counter should go from 0/20 to 20/20 (in gray color, like finished quest) and there shouldnt be any problems.
Good luck :-)

sonder4286
08-07-2012, 09:14 PM
Never mind. It seemed the count would sometimes show up as 0 and when I clicked on another quest and then back the correct count is shown again. Currently at 14 now.