PDA

View Full Version : Anybody?

marlborough
05-14-2008, 11:13 PM
Just wanted to know if the forum is dead or something big going on!!!
what about patch or add on? Please give as something:(:(:(!!!

MARIAN
05-15-2008, 10:10 AM
We want to do such patch that the renewed engine of game. It requires some time from us.

Schnaufer
05-16-2008, 04:49 AM
the problem is that most of us cant even play the game right now
were all getting the same error messages (mentioned in many posts, its the one thats related to the pikemen circles)
this sounds like a quick fix and should be sorted out asap. Ive been waitin for this patch for at least one month and still cant play the game. Why should we have to wait for a new game engine????:confused:
just my 2 cents

Hrothgar
05-16-2008, 05:03 AM
My computer was down for a week or so, so I wasn't able to play. I finished a battle last night. By the by, I don't experience the crash with the pike circles, so I've been able to make some progress in the game.

MARIAN
05-16-2008, 08:43 AM
2 Schnaufer
Very well I understand you, but believe there are objective reasons why still until now there is no patch.
I'm sorry

marlborough
05-16-2008, 03:12 PM
Ok guys,I understand that we have to be patient,but you speak about multiplayer lobby,add on,patch...please,could you give us some more specific information about your work progress?if we created a wish-list,would that help or give you some ideas?

MARIAN
05-16-2008, 03:53 PM
I think that our ideas already pass ahead your (joke) :D

mitra
05-16-2008, 06:11 PM
Remember guys that the game industry is a "industry" like all others; if Marian could freely release informations I think he already made it, but he is bond to the contractual secrets pact. The problem is always with the managers (like in all world companies:grin: ) not with the developers.

Being me too a ERP programmer I know that no developer love to have a own program with bugs, so if the patch isn't out exist a good reason for this.