PDA

View Full Version : Now this is what I call bomber intercepting!

trademe900
06-30-2012, 11:51 PM
The tracers and improved ai make this an exciting experience for once.

Intercepting a huge formation of He111 and Ju88 has never been so much fun, diving down at the formation following your other hurricanes and watching the tracers curve in and seemingly accelerate in towards you is just such good immersion. Really feel I need to applaud this brilliant bit of work. The crossfire just looks so good from a distance too.

Also, I've noticed now when they start getting laid into they start swerving a little, whether this deliberately to avoid you or just panic among the crew, it's really good.

Skoshi Tiger
07-01-2012, 11:58 AM
Also you can get a list of targets using the ratio command "Ground Control=>Request targets" (keys - Tab -> 7 -> 1)

You get quite a long list on a busy map and it's not in distance order.

Bewolf
07-01-2012, 12:11 PM
The tracers and improved ai make this an exciting experience for once.

Intercepting a huge formation of He111 and Ju88 has never been so much fun, diving down at the formation following your other hurricanes and watching the tracers curve in and seemingly accelerate in towards you is just such good immersion. Really feel I need to applaud this brilliant bit of work. The crossfire just looks so good from a distance too.

Also, I've noticed now when they start getting laid into they start swerving a little, whether this deliberately to avoid you or just panic among the crew, it's really good.

Agreed, the new tracers are awesome. Did just what you described already in quick missions and boy oh boy, epicness. Especially given the AI finally is fun to fight.

Please can we have Mineshells now in the 110?

Continu0
07-01-2012, 12:26 PM
If any1 can find the time: a Video with a fight in the Evening/Night would be awesome!!!

Toni74
07-01-2012, 12:45 PM
differnce between il2:46 and il2:clod will be vulching :D see the ricochets when strafing ground object

louisv
07-01-2012, 02:56 PM
If the AA guns can be played, the vulching will be target practice:grin:

Tavingon
07-01-2012, 05:33 PM
New tracers are very good, thats how they felt in 1946 il2