PDA

View Full Version : Are their going to be more updates and fixes?

Foofighter
06-12-2012, 07:58 AM
I am wondering if there will be any more updates and fixes for Cliffs of Dover or have the devs abandonded this?

I am hoping for some performance based improvments together with little fixes for things that seemed to have bene broken from previous patches.

Does anyone know?
Thanks,
G

David198502
06-12-2012, 10:01 AM
well, performance wise, we are in the middle of the graphics rewrite, but the devs told us, that we should already see a dramatical performance boost with the current alpha patch...
the other "little fixes", its all speculation right now, but the devs already announced, that some fixes will only come with the sequel....so my advice, dont count on further big improvements, and try to be happy with what you have right now....this way, at least you will not get disappointed.

Osprey
06-13-2012, 08:47 AM
Keep your eyes peeled for a patch this week Foo. Largely, despite it's flaws, the game is flyable but the biggest current problem is the FM's which are spoiling gameplay - that's what this weeks planned patch is for.

ATAG_Snapper
06-13-2012, 02:04 PM
Further to David's and Osprey's posts, here is BlackSix's latest update:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=433083&postcount=1

Skoshi Tiger
06-14-2012, 12:16 PM
Well if IL2 is anything to go by they all share the same graphics/game engine, when the engine gets updated the effects flow on to your previous games.

After a year fighting the battle of Britain, I personally wouldn't mide a change of senery. Some where snowy maybe? Though a MKV spitfire to help lean arross the chanel wouldn't be bad!

Stirwenn
06-14-2012, 12:58 PM
Oh yes... so much fun to expect in trees party hiding/flying low in IL2..... sooooo real.......