PDA

View Full Version : Please, I need an answer!

marlborough
04-21-2008, 08:35 PM
Hello!

I have a question about the game, and I really want to know, as soon as you can answer, if it has siege machineries as the site says? And if it has can i uses them to attack castles?
Are you thinking about creating a strategic map? Please, I need an answer!!! Thanks in advance!!!:):):)

MARIAN
04-21-2008, 08:55 PM
In the game now there are no sieges of cities or castles, therefore there are no siege machines.
We plan on a future to do a global strategic map.

Hrothgar
04-22-2008, 01:43 AM
Hearing that you're planning on adding a strategic layer to the game--as well as siege engines?--is intriguing. By far, the most common criticism I've seen on the net is the lack of a strategic element. I'm certain more people would be interested if this were included.

Nickman
04-22-2008, 06:26 PM
just focus on the battles, get the online strategy back to where it once was with mtw1

we've already got m2tw for campaign play

marlborough
04-22-2008, 07:42 PM
Gives as the opportunity to play games that will include siege machineries, to relive siege battles!!! Thanks for the answer but you said nothing:(:(:( about siege battles! Please tell as that you have a plan to add to the game siege machineries in the near future!!!:grin:

MARIAN
04-22-2008, 07:53 PM
I think that siege machines will be more actual in the global map ;)