PDA

View Full Version : Okay landing?

Igo kyu
04-04-2012, 12:05 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-17605770

A good one you walk away from, this one a non-certified pilot survived, after the certified pilot died. Since you walk away from a good one, I presume this is less than that?

jcenzano
04-04-2012, 07:09 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-17605770

A good one you walk away from, this one a non-certified pilot survived, after the certified pilot died. Since you walk away from a good one, I presume this is less than that?

news is ok. funny comments are way out of line when a person has died.

and mods think this is funny???? because it already had almost 80 views the moment I am writting this...

either we have rules or we don´t. but if we have them, good taste and sensibility to someone else´s grief should be included

rest in peace a fellow pilot

banned
04-04-2012, 08:00 AM
news is ok. funny comments are way out of line when a person has died.

and mods think this is funny???? because it already had almost 80 views the moment I am writting this...

either we have rules or we don´t. but if we have them, good taste and sensibility to someone else´s grief should be included

rest in peace a fellow pilot
Totally and utterly disagree with you.

jcenzano
04-04-2012, 08:09 AM
Totally and utterly disagree with you.

just imagine that the pilot just died is someone from your family (that is called empathy)

Would you like to read Igo Kyu´s post the way it was written???

IMHO you can post the piece of news but his sarcasm about walking out of it is all wrong.

And I wont post anymore or discuss this any further...

banned
04-04-2012, 08:13 AM
just imagine that the pilot just died is someone from your family (that is called empathy)

Would you like to read Igo Kyu´s post the way it was written???

IMHO you can post the piece of news but his sarcasm about walking out of it is all wrong.

And I wont post anymore or discuss this any further...
I totally and utterly disagree with you. And that's all I'll discuss with you on this also.

JG26_EZ
04-04-2012, 09:52 AM
Thanks for that Igo kyu, with only one "little bump".

Go troll somewhere else jcenzano..
The first post was a question about a term we flight simmers use (almost every day), not a statement.

F19_Klunk
04-04-2012, 11:06 AM
For me this is somewhat of a sunshine story, though with a tragic spin.
I would guess that for the son, who helped his mother to land safely on coms, this was an incident of grief, though moslty of relief and dare I say happiness, as even though he lost his father, his mother came down safely

Igo kyu
04-04-2012, 03:38 PM
No sarcasm whatsoever intended.

jcenzano
04-04-2012, 08:00 PM
No sarcasm whatsoever intended.

Ok, I must have misunderstood it then. Thanks for the clarification.
S!