PDA

View Full Version : Unlocks...... Anyone need help before Birds of Steel ?

WildBoar44
02-04-2012, 04:02 PM
Hi Everyone.......;)

Thought I would post this as a way of a thread to see who can help who with any unlocks / Trophy's before the migration to BoS. (PS3)

I have B17 2000lb unlock and "Comrade in Arms" and that's all for platinum Trophy....would be good to do this before the BoP sky's become peacefull .

So, If you Happy people have some unlocks yet to do..... lets get together and see If we can get them completed in the 5-6 weeks before BoS release.

Post requests here ........ ;)....... make sure you add your time Zone ;)

McQ59
02-05-2012, 01:18 PM
I'd be happy to help out Boar. These achievments would be possible to get in one bang wouldn't it? I don't think u actually have to win 15 strikes in the B-17 to unlock the 2000 lb load-out.

WildBoar44
02-06-2012, 07:56 PM
I'd be happy to help out Boar. These achievments would be possible to get in one bang wouldn't it? I don't think u actually have to win 15 strikes in the B-17 to unlock the 2000 lb load-out.

That would be good Ace.......... not sure how many I have won with the B17...seems like loads but it never seems to give me the unlock ??..

Will be on this week..... hopefully we can hook up....... See you soon Ace :cool:

Gilly
02-06-2012, 09:14 PM
That would be good Ace.......... not sure how many I have won with the B17...seems like loads but it never seems to give me the unlock ??..

Will be on this week..... hopefully we can hook up....... See you soon Ace :cool:

Hey mate, it's not a case of games won but targets destroyed. Be aware that whilst you have the 8x1000lbs too for the 17 these also need to be 'unlocked' to count towards weapon collector trophy- that said by unlocking the 2000lbs you'll should have unlocked the 1000lbs as well. Happily help in any way I can.

Robotic Pope
02-07-2012, 12:40 AM
Hey mate, it's not a case of games won but targets destroyed. Be aware that whilst you have the 8x1000lbs too for the 17 these also need to be 'unlocked' to count towards weapon collector trophy- that said by unlocking the 2000lbs you'll should have unlocked the 1000lbs as well. Happily help in any way I can.

I think it is strike WINS he needs. The 500lb bombs can be unlocked by ground target kills but not the 1000lb and 2000lbs.

CrashLanding
02-08-2012, 06:52 AM
I would very much like to unlock the other Spitfire just for craps and giggles, but it's not a big deal. Don't have the B-17 either. Guess that's what I get for getting the game two years too late and not really playing much online.

WildBoar44
02-08-2012, 10:33 PM

I think it is strike WINS he needs. The 500lb bombs can be unlocked by ground target kills but not the 1000lb and 2000lbs.

Hmmm well I have the 500lb & 1000lb, next time we are on Gilly, maybe you can fill me in on unlocking "1000lb", sure need the 2000lb, from the master thread on unlocks, it states , "win" 15 games, I am sure i have done that ?? , but lets knock a few out and see what happens ? See you soon Ace ;)

WildBoar44
02-08-2012, 10:37 PM
I would very much like to unlock the other Spitfire just for craps and giggles, but it's not a big deal. Don't have the B-17 either. Guess that's what I get for getting the game two years too late and not really playing much online.

Well Crash my man......you bring your MII or MIX Spit to our dance off.... I will be gentle..... wip my butt 20 times and the Stubby wing Drool box Spit will be yours.... Let me know a time on a weekend your time stateside....I will set the alarm and coco pop's...... Be a pleasure ! :razz:

U2RATTLEHUM
02-09-2012, 04:18 AM
I will help you if you help me LOL still a few weapons unlocks needed. 100 battle wins and couple team invites. Now they say you only need 30 wins battle but my luck every thing doubles LOL.

CrashLanding
02-09-2012, 08:19 AM
Well Crash my man......you bring your MII or MIX Spit to our dance off.... I will be gentle..... wip my butt 20 times and the Stubby wing Drool box Spit will be yours.... Let me know a time on a weekend your time stateside....I will set the alarm and coco pop's...... Be a pleasure ! :razz:

Unfortunately I'm not on the PS3, mate. Appreciate the offer though.

WildBoar44
02-15-2012, 03:52 PM
Well better late than never........ Got Platinum yesterday.....with a little help from my friends.....SpeedBird888 and GaryBroDro....apart from being a couple of Arcade terrorists.....damm fine chaps let me do some winnning. So Big thanks gents.....Big thanks.

Now U2........sent you a PSM message...lets get yours sorted. !

Any one else need help...let me know :cool: