PDA

View Full Version : Can we..

mavrickandgoose
01-23-2012, 03:56 PM
To mods

Can we ip ban or just ban this phyco that keeps coming back instead of locking threads that us real users might want to actually have a conversation in I mean really is there no way to permanatly ban a ip on here even on my squad site that only costs me 8$ a month I can ip ban people your telling me this site has no way to stop branko from coming back over and over?

Robotic Pope
01-23-2012, 04:09 PM
I asked this exact same question in one of my post reports. It is ridiculus how one person can be banned but come straight back to carry on harrasing everyone. How many banned profiles has this person got now? 50+ ?

bobbysocks
01-23-2012, 04:24 PM
wholeheartely agree 1000%....ban the bum forever!

Proud American
01-23-2012, 05:13 PM
To mods

Can we ip ban or just ban this phyco that keeps coming back instead of locking threads that us real users might want to actually have a conversation in I mean really is there no way to permanatly ban a ip on here even on my squad site that only costs me 8$ a month I can ip ban people your telling me this site has no way to stop branko from coming back over and over?

Yeah, that sicko pi$$es me off too with his invincible B17 :twisted:

McQ59
01-23-2012, 05:19 PM
'Dear god, give me strenght...'

FOZ_1983
01-23-2012, 05:23 PM
Yeah, that sicko pi$$es me off too with his invincible B17 :twisted:

Branko, Proud American, Tail Gunner... any other alias you have..

Im just going to stick to one name for you - THRUSH.

Because your an irritating cunt!!

mavrickandgoose
01-23-2012, 05:31 PM
You forgot trueace1994, JACKATTACK and too many more to list

Proud American
01-23-2012, 05:32 PM
'Dear god, give me strenght...'

Whats wrong stranger ?????????????

Proud American
01-23-2012, 05:33 PM
You forgot trueace1994 lol

Whos that ???????????

FOZ_1983
01-23-2012, 05:40 PM
Whos that ???????????

I'm told that your meant to be typing in red font? Just to get your point across ;)

haha. I wonder if you cry this much on the PS3 when everyone hits your little plane with rockets :P

I bet you cry like a little girl and quit out because its just not fair :(

Awwwww. Bless.

I'm told your probably the worst B17 pilot on the PS3 anyway, so its probably best you just crash and burn with some rockets up your arse anyway.

What a poor player you are hahaha.

OOhhh i think i found your B17 ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhbTVmvM9DI

bobbysocks
01-23-2012, 05:43 PM
oh god,,,you are hysterical! like benny hill....no matter what costume he wore you knew without a doubt who it was. and that is the same way you are branko...you can change your name you you cant change who you are...and we all know you way too well for you to fool us for very long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNPnbI1arSE

mavrickandgoose
01-23-2012, 05:53 PM
Very true foz I have yet to see it finish a game quits everytime " trueace1994" has challenged me to a 1v1 today doubt it will even show up and if it does I'm sure it will quit lol

FOZ_1983
01-23-2012, 05:58 PM
Very true foz I have yet to see it finish a game quits everytime " trueace1994" has challenged me to a 1v1 today doubt it will even show up and if it does I'm sure it will quit lol

Someone should get in a game with Wanko and make sure they film it. It would be worth it to show hard evidence of them rage quitting after getting abused by rockets haha.

mavrickandgoose
01-23-2012, 06:02 PM
You don't even need to use rockets just shoot it down a few times it quits lol

Gilly
01-23-2012, 06:21 PM
http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad256/paulcgill/77cad224.jpg

McQ59
01-23-2012, 06:30 PM
http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n548/McQ59/012-1.jpg

House MD 221B
01-23-2012, 06:41 PM
lol I can't say this in the other forums, because I actually quite like my rep and standing there, and i dont traditionally get involved in flame wars, but as I have been so inactive here, and if the mods wish to ban me or give me a bollocking i wholeheartedly agree and understand and will take whatever consequences come my way for my one and only outburst here....

Branko, you are seriously mentally ill, you need to see a Doctor, perhaps seek out some therapy to compliment whatever anti-psychotics, or other personality disorder medication they put you on, THEN after probably a couple of years of that, look into what makes you wish to be so repulsive to others, is it your own lack of self worth, not wishing to let people in, in case you feel they won't value you?

Is it the fact that you feel SO inferior to others, the reason why you keep this façade of bravado and keyboard heroism up, because the anonymity it provides you with the confidence you require which if you voiced in the street would lead you to getting your ass handed to you by bigger kids?

Maybe you're an adult, maybe you have some form of learning difficulties, you shouldn't be discriminated against, however you certainly need some care work, maybe social services could get involved.

Maybe your parents didn't love you enough, maybe one or more wasn't around and so you feel angry, that the world has been so cruel to you, that you must be cruel to it and the others in it.

alternatively, you could just be a massive cunt. In which case there is no cure, but one day, very far from now, you will be old, and grey, and weak, and alone, and afraid. With no-one wishing to help you, and no-one caring about you. All you'll have is an old computer, and no-one who'll want to listen to you.

One day you will mature, one day you may even grow up into a functional member of society. But until then, I hope you get banned from every forum you infect and spread your poison to.

Because far from the chaos you think you spread, you actually form pockets of solidarity which work harder to make sure that people like you don't get to ruin everything. And that the already hard working moderators and administrators of forums see you coming, to remove you early.

Think what you will, Feel what you will. But take some responsibility for what happens in your life.

Rant over.

Sorry mods, fire away. <Salute>

bobbysocks
01-23-2012, 06:44 PM
think psycho queen got the bums rush over at the other place...so expect to see a lot more of him here. gilly there is only 1 cure for that kind of sickness...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUSo6ehRCHI

mavrickandgoose
01-23-2012, 07:24 PM
Yup petty sure it is now banned in BOS forum finnaly

mavrickandgoose
01-23-2012, 08:45 PM
The branko personality trueace1994 or Luke the golden that's been saying how good it is on BOS forum and challenging everyone just lost 17-1 to me lol

NOVALREXUS
01-23-2012, 08:56 PM
The branko personality trueace1994 or Luke the golden that's been saying how good it is on BOS forum and challenging everyone just lost 17-1 to me lol

Show us the screenshot please as evidence. I know branko for 2 years he never use fighters, just the b17, never heard about trueace1994?

FOZ_1983
01-23-2012, 09:03 PM
Show us the screenshot please as evidence. I know branko for 2 years he never use fighters, just the b17, never heard about trueace1994?

Are you Branko is disguise...

ARE YOU BRANKO IN DISGUISE....

ARE YOU BRANKO, ARE YOU BRANKO....

ARE YOU BRANKO IN DIGUISE...

ARE

YOU

BRANKOOOOOOO

IN DISGUISE.

This is Branko i'm sure!!

NOVALREXUS
01-23-2012, 09:10 PM
Are you Branko is disguise...

ARE YOU BRANKO IN DISGUISE....

ARE YOU BRANKO, ARE YOU BRANKO....

ARE YOU BRANKO IN DIGUISE...

ARE

YOU

BRANKOOOOOOO

IN DISGUISE.

This is Branko i'm sure!!

nothing else to do but provoking X-boxer? come to the darkside and show me how good you really are against my IL-10, dont forget your rockets! Being a loudmouth wont help you at all, branko showed me a picture of you, you dont look that smart as you act!

McQ59
01-23-2012, 09:14 PM

For the Xbox gents: This guy is authentic. An IL10 jock.

@NOVALREXUS: Her name should not be mentioned on this forum. Thing is she turns up in different disguises/new profiles all the time. Like she respawns... Take a look around, get to know the guys ;)

FOZ_1983
01-23-2012, 09:19 PM
Shit.

Sorry my fault. I just to assumptions because i saw you registered tonight and only have one post. I jumped the gun and got it wrong.

My apologies.

I'm sorry.

haitch40
01-23-2012, 09:28 PM
Shit.

Sorry my fault. I just to assumptions because i saw you registered tonight and only have one post. I jumped the gun and got it wrong.

My apologies.

I'm sorry.

Shame on you FOZ.

I can sympathise with you though as the idiot we refer too is truly the biggest troll I have ever seen on the web.

McQ59
01-23-2012, 09:38 PM
No worries gents. Who wouldn't be paranoid at this pøint...

If the NOVALREXUS want's to be a part of a great community, I'm sure he will introduce himself and behave as a cool gamer and gent.

bobbysocks
01-23-2012, 10:23 PM
Q you sure about that...name is spelled correctly and everything??? if so he sure picked the oddest moment in time and thread to speak up. i wouldnt put it past someone to steal other players names to post. hope his the real thing and that we will enjoy his company... pardon my suspicions but...

mavrickandgoose
01-23-2012, 11:17 PM
Probably using someone else's name on here I have the screen shot yes. I have played novarexus a lot and never heard him speak English so yes suspicious it is but who knows

trk29
01-24-2012, 12:55 AM
Good eye Foz!

nothing else to do but provoking X-boxer? come to the darkside and show me how good you really are against my IL-10, dont forget your rockets! Being a loudmouth wont help you at all, branko showed me a picture of you, you dont look that smart as you act!

Good one Novalrexus, (whoops I should have used all caps) NOVALREXUS, or should I say Proud American, or ........ I figured you would have done a better job of hiding that IP address!