PDA

View Full Version : Control surface transferred over network

P-38L
01-16-2012, 01:03 AM
Hello Team

Thank you for your great job about the best flight simulator of all times.
I've been waiting for your new option that include the control surface and head movement over network, finally is here. (I am using LAN connection).

BUT, I recently notice that when a player use a twin engine airplane the prop doesn't show the same movement over the netwowrk. e.g:
1 Start only one engine, the other player see no movement.
2 Start the other engine, now the other player see both props moving.
3 When the airplane is airborne and turn off only one engine, the other player see both engines off.

For the rest of the surface movement and the head I am completely grateful.

Now we have to wait to have Rearm/Refuel/Repair options, but I am sure you will soon have that option included in the next update.

Thank you very much.

Это самый лучший симулятор полетов всех времен.

llama_thumper
01-18-2012, 11:26 PM
I second that...
also see:
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=305973&postcount=720

P-38L
01-22-2012, 09:31 PM
Hello

I just noticed another bug. If the players are flying a multicrew airplane, only the pilot transfer the movement of his/her head through the net. :!:

If the gunners move their heads they don't transfers the head movement. Perhaps in 4.12m version this will be fixed. ;)

Imagine all the realism in animation. :rolleyes:

T}{OR
01-22-2012, 10:21 PM
The wrong engine info, in particular for multi engined planes, is a long time bug. I am surprised this was overlooked.

Hope it gets added to the controls / pilot head movements being transfered feature in 4.11, perhaps in the 4.11 patch. Provided there will be one.

Hello

I just noticed another bug. If the players are flying a multicrew airplane, only the pilot transfer the movement of his/her head through the net. :!:

If the gunners move their heads they don't transfers the head movement. Perhaps in 4.12m version this will be fixed. ;)

Imagine all the realism in animation. :rolleyes:

This has been explained in the 4.11 guide - it is impossible to do due to game engine / coding. Only pilots head will move.