PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer?

boz
03-07-2008, 06:46 PM
Hallo
Man kann nichts in Multiplayer sehen bzw. reinschreiben es hat nicht mal ein lobby ;( bin echt entteuscht , habe kein einziges spiel hinbekommen da keine sichtbaren Spieler zu sehen sind kurz gesagt ist sehr billig gemacht.Wird das geändert ? ansonsten will ich das Spiel wieder verkaufen.

Hilf mal wo spielen die russen den online ? oder rest der Welt ?

Oder mache ich was falsch ? warum sehe ich niemanden bzw. keine Spieler??:confused:

Gruß
|Heerbann|_BozKurt

[Heerbann]_Luculus
03-07-2008, 07:23 PM
Hi Boz,

nice to mmet You here ^^
Try to switch off Your firewall and try again.

Evgeny
03-11-2008, 07:10 AM
Hallo, boz. Bitte, nur English, das ist ein englishspraechige forum. As for the multiplayer, now you can play only by IP, there is no lobby yet.

dragon11
03-11-2008, 08:55 AM
I have bought the game only to play online. Why it doesn't work? When will it possible to play online? If there is no multiplayer I will sell my game. I am very disappointed. Why do you advertise with a multiplayer mode?

Evgeny
03-11-2008, 09:12 AM
Well, actually, it's possible to play now, if you have a static IP. We plan to make the lobby server for the game, I will inform you about it as soon as possible.

dragon11
03-15-2008, 08:10 AM
I have bought the game only to play online. Why it doesn't work? When will it possible to play online? If there is no multiplayer I will sell my game. I am very disappointed. Why do you advertise with a multiplayer mode?

Evgeny
03-17-2008, 07:00 AM
Now you can play only by IP, there is no lobby yet, we are planning to make it soon.

Tomisama
04-16-2008, 01:57 AM
Hi Boz! Hi Luc! Steady Dragon ;)

Evgeny, as you can tell multiplayer is very important to us.

I have been running Clan vs. Clan multiplayer contests for the Total War community for over five years now, and am very interested in including a Death or Glory competition.

Can you give us any idea how long we will have to wait for a server?

Are you talking weeks, or months, or next quarter?

Thanks in advance!

MARIAN
04-16-2008, 08:46 AM
Ladder will be in add-on.
Add-on in Ukraine&Russia will be in May 2008.

mitra
04-16-2008, 05:28 PM
Hi Boz! Hi Luc! Steady Dragon ;)

Evgeny, as you can tell multiplayer is very important to us.

I have been running Clan vs. Clan multiplayer contests for the Total War community for over five years now, and am very interested in including a Death or Glory competition.

Can you give us any idea how long we will have to wait for a server?

Are you talking weeks, or months, or next quarter?

Thanks in advance!

I Tomi, what is your nick in total war lobby? Me too I'm a old TW player (but as ronin).

I you use hamachi, we can try a ip direct test match.

Tomisama
04-17-2008, 12:36 AM
I Tomi, what is your nick in total war lobby? Me too I'm a old TW player (but as ronin).

I you use hamachi, we can try a ip direct test match.Hi Mitra!

I have always been Tomisama (seven years now), my Clans are the Ronin Warlords and now the Hunters. I am probably best known for the Code of Honour, and the Clan Wars Competition.

I now play almost exclusively the Samurai Warlords mod for MTW/VI on Sunday afternoons. But, am hoping to learn this new game, and will be happy to test with you as soon as I get some of the basics figured out. Maybe this weekend (crosses fingers for luck) ;)

Nickman
04-17-2008, 07:22 AM
Have you guys figured out how to get online yet?

Tomisama
04-17-2008, 11:59 AM
Have you guys figured out how to get online yet?Hi Nick :)

Untill they get a game server up, there is the posibility that we can set up private networks using Hamachi.

https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/howitworks.asp

I haven't done this yet, but it will probably work with DoG. There is a Hamachi thread on this forum. As soon as anyone has news on making connection, it should probably be posted there :cool:

mitra
04-17-2008, 07:30 PM
No problem when you are ready we create a hamachi net. I think this game is more tactical of TW and more equilibrated. You tried the campaign battles?

Nemesis
04-19-2008, 09:46 AM
Have you guys figured out how to get online yet?

Hello Nickman. We tried anything to play online, but we were never able to see the hosted game. We tried direct ip, hamachi. We reported the problem here, but did't get an useful answer. Luc can't play,because the game crashs while the startup. The maps are too less for multiplayer and there is no lobby. We are very disappointed.
But still MTW VI works :)
EDITG: It is NOT possible to move the army in formation!

mitra
04-19-2008, 10:27 AM
Nemesis the addon will adjust the multiplayer with a lobby. About the formation, I don't have this problem, my formations walk at the same velocity; naturally the cavalry move more rapid as default, but I made a CRTL-C and I decrement the velocity.

Nemesis
04-20-2008, 06:24 PM
Nemesis the addon will adjust the multiplayer with a lobby. About the formation, I don't have this problem, my formations walk at the same velocity; naturally the cavalry move more rapid as default, but I made a CRTL-C and I decrement the velocity.

You can only use the formations, that are build in. But you cannot use your own formations. On big maps, you need an individual formation to move secure (against humans). And the cav is faster. I haven't tried your crtl-c but it is a fact, that it moves too fast. I animadvert the multiplayer only. Tomi is very famous in the "total war" community. He has many experience in organizing and playing multiplayer tournaments. I wanted to inform him. And with the current control of the army it is not possible to play big (4vs4) online battles. Sorry.

mitra
04-20-2008, 06:39 PM
Me too I speak ad hoc formations, not only these made for the scenario. The only different velocity I saw is that of cavalry and that due to terrain.

mitra
04-20-2008, 08:05 PM
Now I understand of what you speak: the formations made manually by the user:!: . In reality the problem isn't the velocity (I see the units march at the same velocity), but the fact that they aren't possibles, the group choice always the last standard formation selected.

But not having the game the deploy phase like MTW I found, from my point of view, much simple and direct use a standard formation over two or three mini-group of combinated force type. Anyway I hope the addon correct the problem.

Tomisama
04-21-2008, 12:40 AM
No problem when you are ready we create a hamachi net. I think this game is more tactical of TW and more equilibrated. You tried the campaign battles?
I have been having fun this afternoon, playing the training missions, and one custom battle (very nice action). But my campaigns are not working for some reason. Going to re-download the game and see if that helps :confused:

mitra
04-21-2008, 06:03 PM
Yes the action is much more rapid and indecisive just to last moment. You saw as the skirmish phase has to be made very very close to enemy?