PDA

View Full Version : How many items?

Darkeonz
12-14-2011, 05:56 PM
How many items are in this game? I haven't really been able to figure it out. It seems like I still once and awhile come across one I haven't seen before

qjp
12-15-2011, 05:50 PM
Hi, the quickest way is to launch editor.exe and after loading Debir location select from main menu Session > Items... and you will see all items available in game

Cheers!

sportsfreund22
12-21-2011, 02:32 PM
Hallo, i got the kings bounty gold edition from steam so I do not have the editor or the manual! can someone post a link to a summary of all items or upload the manual please?? thx alot!!

Fatt_Shade
12-21-2011, 04:04 PM
You can see all items listed in game folder/sessions/mod folder(if you play any specific mod)/items.txt, find that file and in there are all items available in game. I dont think there is any link to it, because there are hundreds of items in game and it`s boring as hell to list them all :-( Any way you`ll find all you need it items.txt file for checking item stats/modding/or whatever you want to see.

sportsfreund22
12-21-2011, 07:42 PM
I am afraid that I dont have those files since the .exe-file starts the game from out of the web..! (its always like that when u have games from steam). But I already found at least the manual from armored princess in the this forum (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=10787&page=7)

Does anybody know where you can find the manual for crossworlds already??