PDA

View Full Version : Is this game jinxed

tanker 21
11-06-2011, 12:40 PM
We all know the history of this sim , One of the reasons i have held off buying untill now . But getgames £8.99 was a no brainer considering the patching has improved things. But gues what .... Downloaded ,went to enter activasion code for steam , NO activasion code suplied by get games .DOH.
Oh well a sunday afternoon down the pub rather than shooting at the hun. So not all bad :)

Forgottenfighter
11-06-2011, 01:05 PM

tanker 21
11-06-2011, 01:35 PM
Thanks,but i did that . Blank :confused:

tk471138
11-06-2011, 06:04 PM
Thanks,but i did that . Blank :confused:

call your lawyer, they just stole your money, just like a common criminal...but i guess since they are a corporation, they will be immune from any possible recourse....

CaptainDoggles
11-06-2011, 06:11 PM
We all know the history of this sim , One of the reasons i have held off buying untill now . But getgames £8.99 was a no brainer considering the patching has improved things. But gues what .... Downloaded ,went to enter activasion code for steam , NO activasion code suplied by get games .DOH.
Oh well a sunday afternoon down the pub rather than shooting at the hun. So not all bad :)

How is that the game's fault?

A disreputable website is trying to defraud you of the cost of the game. That's not a jinx on the game.

The title of this thread is misleading.

TomVolume4
11-06-2011, 06:39 PM
I've got the game from GetGames just few days ago.
My activation code, together with instructions how to install it, was in seperate email from GetGames.

They even sent a support link in case of problems with the activation.

nozedyve
11-07-2011, 11:39 AM
Yep, same here. Its not a disreputable website - probably more like operator error :). The activation code is sent by separate email. Followed the instructions, installed and updated via steam with no problems.

At only AUD$12.49, has to be the bargain of the year. Now to spend the $$$ saved getting my rig up to spec :(

tanker 21
11-07-2011, 04:48 PM
Got a email apolagising saying they run out of codes . Igot my code this morning ..:grin: