PDA

View Full Version : Text Color

too-cool
11-01-2011, 12:34 PM
Is it possible to change the text color to Red instead of Blue when we input things like Brakes, Flaps, Gear, Compass inputs, Wing Span changes, Range Changes, in-fact I would like the control inputs to show in Red instead of that hard to see Blue which I can't see. Thanks TC

BGs_Ricky
11-01-2011, 01:01 PM
AFAIK you can customize your info windows as you like, font color, size, transparency, with or without border and so on...

ATAG_Snapper
11-01-2011, 01:16 PM
Good question and good reply!

I, too, have strained to read the blue messages and it never occurred to me that we could change the font colour. I tried increasing the font size but the larger font requires the window to be expanded in size too much just to be able to read a sentence!

too-cool
11-01-2011, 04:51 PM
Good question and good reply!

I, too, have strained to read the blue messages and it never occurred to me that we could change the font colour. I tried increasing the font size but the larger font requires the window to be expanded in size too much just to be able to read a sentence!How are you able to change the color? I can create a new information window did see anything that allows me to change colors, but the information I want to change colors on is what's displayed when you lets say apply Brakes or adjust the compass. TC

albx
11-01-2011, 05:03 PM
How are you able to change the color? I can create a new information window did see anything that allows me to change colors, but the information I want to change colors on is what's displayed when you lets say apply Brakes or adjust the compass. TC

you can't change color for those info

too-cool
11-01-2011, 05:05 PM
you can't change color for those infoThanks, I was hoping you could, shoot the guy or gal who choose that display color, what were they thinking........ Thanks again TC

albx
11-01-2011, 05:37 PM
Thanks, I was hoping you could, shoot the guy or gal who choose that display color, what were they thinking........ Thanks again TC

well, I have to correct myself, you can't change it "now", but who knows in a future patch what will happen? :grin:

ATAG_Snapper
11-01-2011, 08:53 PM
well, I have to correct myself, you can't change it "now", but who knows in a future patch what will happen? :grin:

Thx -saved me from a bit of frustration later tonight trying to figure out how!