PDA

View Full Version : Cockpit Physcadelic After latest patch

timholt
10-23-2011, 06:32 AM
I update everytime a patch is released through steam to check if it is playable yet and up until this last patch I have not experienced any (not possible to live with) graphics problems.

However with this latest patch the inside of the cockpit has gone physcadelic - all the instumentation is constantly changing multi colours. I have deleted the cache and done the 2 verifications in steam to no avail.

It is the collectors version DVD copy.

Any ideas on cause and possible solutions appreciated.

albx
10-23-2011, 06:52 AM
I update everytime a patch is released through steam to check if it is playable yet and up until this last patch I have not experienced any (not possible to live with) graphics problems.

However with this latest patch the inside of the cockpit has gone physcadelic - all the instumentation is constantly changing multi colours. I have deleted the cache and done the 2 verifications in steam to no avail.

It is the collectors version DVD copy.

Any ideas on cause and possible solutions appreciated.

video options, disable epilepsy filter

jimbop
10-23-2011, 06:54 AM
Can you capture some video? What video card and drivers?

I have a weird shimmering in the cockpit but not changing colours.

timholt
10-23-2011, 07:04 AM
Solved thanks gents, Epilepsy filter in configini was 1

jimbop
10-23-2011, 07:07 AM
That gave me a chuckle - flickering colours with the epilepsy filter on!

machoo
10-23-2011, 07:48 AM
Why does the epilepsy filter do this? Can people that need to have it on not see this?

Insuber
10-23-2011, 08:13 AM
Why does the epilepsy filter do this? Can people that need to have it on not see this?

Not at all .. Epileptic people sees the world as any other guy does. It's a bug.

HammerSchlag
10-23-2011, 12:28 PM
I've run into the same problem with the lastest patch update. The cockpit is a kaleidoscope of colors. If the epilepsy filter is on and/or set to 1 how do I turn it off?

Thanks

HammerSchalg

Flanker35M
10-23-2011, 12:34 PM
S!

Go in game to Options - Graphics and deselect it from the menu. OR manually edit conf.ini from 1 to 0.

Jotaele
10-23-2011, 11:09 PM
oooohhhu, yea, thx guys, i had same problem.