PDA

View Full Version : Will there be multiplayer element in WOF

pcbun
10-22-2011, 06:13 AM
At least a duel mode is nice.

Fatt_Shade
10-26-2011, 08:14 PM
I hope for some kind of MP since starting of this series :-(
If not campaing or whole map`s, but at least battle where you and your opponent get lds/gold/units and you compose your army and battle. This will be interesting for use of avaryone`s favourite tactics against real players, to figure out new/better ways to protect your army, and win other`s.
But well have to w8 for official release to see what we get :-)

jake21
10-27-2011, 03:42 PM
This was answered elsewhere and the answer was no. For MP they have something else in the works though i don't think it is a strategy game.

IMHO this is fine as KB is not really a game I would want to play MP (but that is my personal opinion...)

Metathron
10-28-2011, 11:04 AM
Yes, I'm sure the answer is no when we have this:

http://www.nival.com/us/games/kings-bounty/#!/us/games/kings-bounty/

Nike-it
10-28-2011, 11:07 AM
Warriors of the North will be SP only game.

Fatt_Shade
10-28-2011, 05:16 PM
No MP of any kind :-( Another expansion to test our tactics against predictable AI, but what you gonna do ?
I`m off to HoMM6 till this comes out, c ya ppl :-)

Lex
10-28-2011, 05:30 PM
Warriors of the North will be SP only game.
I like this decision a lot. In today's world we have a tons of multiplayer games and we are missing really good single player games. Lack of multiplayer mode means that authors will concentrate their work to make single player better and better.

travcm
10-31-2011, 03:10 AM
SP is fine as long as the AI is improved. Differences between difficulty levels should mean differences between AI skill, rather than huge bonuses to their army sizes. Also, some spells, like Phantom, are simply overpowered. I hope the overpowered spells are weakened, the weak spells are improved, and the higher difficulty AI starts using effective spells more often.

Fatt_Shade
10-31-2011, 10:12 AM
Ok if they change AI form already exsisting if previous KB games, SP will be nice. But as i said if only thing changed in KB-WoN are new units/companons and such this will be juse another expansion with plan to take as much gold coins(money) from players in need of turn base strategy fix :-)

rickah88
12-27-2011, 01:23 AM
I like this decision a lot. In today's world we have a tons of multiplayer games and we are missing really good single player games. Lack of multiplayer mode means that authors will concentrate their work to make single player better and better.

+1
To me, the single player aspect is the big lure of the game! Nowadays you can go anywhere & everywhere to play against millions of fans. The KB series is a nice little break from all of that!
Keep these games coming 1C!!!