PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever wonder....

machoo
10-13-2011, 11:12 AM
Just how many wrecked aircraft are sitting in the bottom of the channel after playing COD? There must be thousands.

Katkatman
10-13-2011, 11:24 AM
Most of the planes haven't been shooted down over the channel, they have been shooted over England.

Vengeanze
10-13-2011, 11:49 AM
Most of the planes haven't been shooted down over the channel, they have been shooted over England.

Think you missed the point of the OP. ;-)

ATAG_Septic
10-13-2011, 12:16 PM
Just how many wrecked aircraft are sitting in the bottom of the channel after playing COD? There must be thousands.

I imagine the developers salvage downed aircraft when the servers are quiet? Otherwise wouldn't they eventually become a hazard to shipping? Also, and this seems inevitable, they need to source materials for the never-ending demand for new planes.

Vengeanze
10-13-2011, 12:23 PM
I imagine the developers salvage downed aircraft when the servers are quiet? Otherwise wouldn't they eventually become a hazard to shipping? Also, and this seems inevitable, they need to source materials for the never-ending demand for new planes.

Sweden are the main suppliers of metal and woods so don't worry about that.
We've set up a national 24/7 CloD servers with convoys of ships and trucks transporting goods to all the REPKA servers and other ventures.

ATAG_Snapper
10-13-2011, 12:30 PM

Not to mention all the smokin' holes surrounding Hawkinge. Most of 'em created by ME. Unfortunately, I fly for the RAF.........LOL

JG52Krupi
10-13-2011, 12:46 PM
I think he's talking about real life in which case there are a fair few wrecks. Take the Do17 for example.

Search it in google there are quite a few dotted around but over the years souvenir hunters have trashed them.

Katkatman
10-13-2011, 01:00 PM
Think you missed the point of the OP. ;-)

No, I didn't miss the point .
Plane combats mainly take part over english or german airports, because it's easier to find people instead of looking for them thirty minutes, and been shotted down just before landing.